Compact Compressor Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An incredibly compact compressor pedal, the Hotone KOMP sounds way bigger than the tiny amount of pedalboard space it takes up!
- Compact optical compressor pedal
- True bypass
- Transparent top knob and 2 noctilucent small knobs
- Cool LED lights
- Dimensions: 74mm (D) x 44mm (W) x 44mm (H)
The Hotone KOMP stomp box is an optical compressor that provides a smooth compressed tone, while maximising the punch of your notes. You will feel as if every sound from your amp was mastered in the studio. Use the SPARK button to insert more high end into your sound.
Inspired by the legendary Urei LA2A photoelectric compressor, our circuit has been optimised according to the characteristics of the electric guitar and performs outstandingly over the spectrum of different playing styles.
The compressed tone from the Hotone KOMP is round and smooth, full of musicality, and perfectly retains the original guitar tone.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Hotone Komp" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets you set minimum volume at any level you desire
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
It might not be an obvious effect, but don't underestimate the effect a compressor can have on your sound; try the CKK Gears and see...
- Compressor pedal
- Based on the classic Ross compressor
- Sustain knob dials in the compressor
- Mix knob lets you blend it in to taste
- Attack knob lets you keep or tame those transient note attacks
- Level knob gives you control over the output
- Three-way toggle 'Voice' switch gives you a choice of tonal characters
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
£45.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.