Palmer DaCappo Reamping Box
Passive Reamping Box
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An essential tool for studios of all sizes, the Palmer DaCappo allows you to take previously recorded material and play it through your favourite amplifier.
- Input: XLR
- Output: 6.3mm jack
- Passive gain output knob,
- Ground lift switch
- Passive transformer for optimum signal integrity.
- Housed in super-tough steel enclosure
- Made in Germany
The re-amping box has gradually become a studio and live recording staple since its introduction in 1994. It allows you to play back a recorded guitar or bass signal and send it to an amplifier. This way, recording and mixing engineers can experiment with different amplifiers and pedals at their leisure. It's also a great tool for creating effects for vocals and drums!
The DACCAPO box ensures optimal impedance matching and eliminates ground loop hum through the use of a transformer. The signal level to the amplifier can be adjusted with a volume control.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Say hello to a compact, extremely flexible, and above all affordable AD/DA converter!
- 1x Stereo Analog I/O
- 1x ADAT or SPDIF I/O (optical and coaxial, AES/EBU compatible)
- Dynamic range AD: 110 dB RMS unweighted, 113 dBA
- Dynamic range DA: 116 dB RMS unweighted, 119 dBA (unmuted)
- Frequency response AD/DA, -0.1 dB: 5 Hz - 21.5 kHz (sf 48 kHz)
- Frequency response AD/DA, -0.5 dB: < 5 Hz - 43.5 kHz (sf 96 kHz)
- Frequency response AD/DA, -1 dB: < 5 Hz - 70 kHz (sf 192 kHz)
- Separate headphone monitoring output
- 6x LED meter
- Dimensions 215 x 44 x 130 mm
Put two channels of compression that won't sap your high-end in your rack with the Drawmer DL251 Spectral Compressor
- Two channel compressor
- The compressor section can be switched to provide either HARD or SOFT knee compression
- A variable Enhance control can be used to 'dynamically' boost any high frequency energy lost during the full band compression process and has sufficient range to add additional 'Spectral Energy' to the programme material for creative processing
- Comprehensive bar graph displays give 'at a glance' indications of gain reduction, and input/output signal level Gain reduction from 1 dB to -30dB is shown simultaneously with signal level from 20dB to + 15dB
- A front panel push button with LED status enables the monitoring of any external processing applied to the side chain access connections on the rear panel
- A fully balanced hard wire bypass connects the input directly to the output allowing signal to pass through the unit with no power applied
- Stereo linking functionality
- Balanced inputs and outputs on XLR connections
Make sure your DAW and your mixing-outboard receive the best signal possible - AD and DA convert with the RME ADi-8 DS mk3
- 8 channel AD/DA Converter
- AD converter: full symmetrical design, 119 dBA
- DA converter,: double balanced output, 120 dBA
- Low latency conversion: less than 12 samples delay
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O per D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz, 4 channels at 192 kHz
- Word clock input and output
- 2 x 8-channel level metering
- Comprehensive digital patch mode for full interconnectivity
£71.17 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.