Palmer DaCappo Reamping Box
Passive Reamping Box
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An essential tool for studios of all sizes, the Palmer DaCappo allows you to take previously recorded material and play it through your favourite amplifier.
- Input: XLR
- Output: 6.3mm jack
- Passive gain output knob,
- Ground lift switch
- Passive transformer for optimum signal integrity.
- Housed in super-tough steel enclosure
- Made in Germany
The re-amping box has gradually become a studio and live recording staple since its introduction in 1994. It allows you to play back a recorded guitar or bass signal and send it to an amplifier. This way, recording and mixing engineers can experiment with different amplifiers and pedals at their leisure. It's also a great tool for creating effects for vocals and drums!
The DACCAPO box ensures optimal impedance matching and eliminates ground loop hum through the use of a transformer. The signal level to the amplifier can be adjusted with a volume control.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Palmer DaCappo Reamping Box" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put two channels of compression that won't sap your high-end in your rack with the Drawmer DL251 Spectral Compressor
- Two channel compressor
- The compressor section can be switched to provide either HARD or SOFT knee compression
- A variable Enhance control can be used to 'dynamically' boost any high frequency energy lost during the full band compression process and has sufficient range to add additional 'Spectral Energy' to the programme material for creative processing
- Comprehensive bar graph displays give 'at a glance' indications of gain reduction, and input/output signal level Gain reduction from 1 dB to -30dB is shown simultaneously with signal level from 20dB to + 15dB
- A front panel push button with LED status enables the monitoring of any external processing applied to the side chain access connections on the rear panel
- A fully balanced hard wire bypass connects the input directly to the output allowing signal to pass through the unit with no power applied
- Stereo linking functionality
- Balanced inputs and outputs on XLR connections
What is the ADI-2 Pro? What isn't the ADI-2 Pro! Enjoy high end AD/DA conversion at it's finest with all the I/O you could possibly need.
- High-end AD/DA converter in professional studio quality
- Double headphone amplifier in true high-end quality
- USB DAC like no other - the most versatile and capable one
- High-end AD/DA frontend and headphone amp for iPad / iPhone
- Multi-format converter (AES, SPDIF, ADAT) with monitoring function
- DSD record and playback solution
- AD/DA frontend for audio measurement at up to 768 kHz sample rate
- 2 Channel Analog In / 4 Channel Analog Out
- XLR (Bal.) and TS (unbal.) outputs
- ADAT or SPDIF I/O optical
Make sure your DAW and your mixing-outboard receive the best signal possible - AD and DA convert with the RME ADi-8 DS mk3
- 8 channel AD/DA Converter
- AD converter: full symmetrical design, 119 dBA
- DA converter,: double balanced output, 120 dBA
- Low latency conversion: less than 12 samples delay
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O per D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz, 4 channels at 192 kHz
- Word clock input and output
- 2 x 8-channel level metering
- Comprehensive digital patch mode for full interconnectivity
£58.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.