Neve 1073 DPX
Preamp and EQ
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Two channels of perhaps the most famous input stage ever - put the incredible Neve 1073DPX preamp in your studio today
- 2 independent, genuine Neve 1073 transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuits, in a single 2U 19″ rack mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve Marinair transformers used on each input and output stage
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on front of unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedence, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase, and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073DPX audio chain, such as mono/stereo limiter/compressors
- Independent channel output level controls
- 7-stage LED signal level meters for each channel – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Headphone output with adjustable volume control, can listen to channel 1, channel 2 or both channels combined
- External multi-voltage PSU
The quality is legendary. Designed and built in England, the modern-day Neve 1073DPX is produced to the exact specifications of the original with matched components to ensure the sound remains true.
The 1073DPX has two channels of Neve 1073 Class A design microphone preamplifiers, each with 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and high pass filter, adding warmth and depth to recordings, bringing out subtle ambience, maintaining spatial positioning, and capturing a more precise image – embodying, think many engineers and producers, the essence of the genuine Neve sound.
Building on the 1073 classic module features, the Neve 1073DPX introduces extra functionality with integrated DI input, phantom power, selectable Insert feature, level meters, selectable headphone monitoring and I/O connectors on each channel for easy and direct connection of microphones and instruments. The 19” rack-mount 2U unit includes an external multi-voltage PSU
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Neve 1073 DPX" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Ultimate clarity, minimum noise is the name of the game here - turns out Thermionic don't shy away from a challenge.
- Push-pull class-A valve preamp
- Switchable impedance, 48v phantom and phase
- Clean gain, extremely low noise/distortion
- 3-band active lift EQ with 2 mids
- High pass filters
- Impedance: 300/1200Ohm mic in, <300Ohm out
- Max gain: 62dB
- Frequency response: 11Hz to 26kHz +/- 0.5dB
- 19" rackmountable
Discrete, class-A backed, dual-mono preamp offering deep, musical transparency. What's not to like?
- Symmetrical Pure Class A design, two channels
- Microphone and hi-Z instrument inputs
- Gain switched 4dB steps plus +/- 3dB fine output trim
- Selectable microphone input impedance matching
- Low noise -126dB EIN
- Ultra high quality, low-ratio, balanced input transformer
- Balanced, high-current Class A output to +36dB
- Regulated phantom power supply +48v
- High headroom +36dB input before overload
- 19" rackmountable (2U)
Elegant, euphonic and musical. Say hello to the M2B preamp from Millennia Media.
- Dual channel pure Class A triode design
- Frequency response: 4 Hz to 130 kHz
- Noise: -116 dB EIN
- THD: < .02%
- Gain: 15 - 50dB
- Max input: +20 dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Max output: > +35 dBu
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Slew rate: > 20 Volts per microsecond
- Switchable 120/240v on-board AC supply
A double channel microphone preamp with enormous headroom and a high-quality balanced signal path from beginning to end.
- Fully balanced, transformerless design, no electrolytic capacitors
- XLR and Hi-Z ins, dual-parallel XLR outputs for each channel
- Switchable ribbon mic mode
- Precision 24 position gold contact rotary gain controls
- Higher current outputs drive longer cable runs
- Regulated linear power supply with custom Toroidal transformer
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-65kHz at 40dB gain 0.2dB
- THD+N: <.0008% at 20dB gain +25dBu out, 1kHz
- Noise: -130dB at @ 60dB gain 50Ohm source
- Input impedance: 8100Ohm
A desktop stereo variant of BAE's acclaimed 1073 preamp complete with 'Bootsy Collins' mod!
- Dual channel variant of 1073 preamp
- On-board PSU for ease of transport
- Switchable 48v phantom power and phase reverse
- 1/4" jack DI in and thru
- Hand-wired BAE build standard
- Solid steel chassis
- 110v and 230v AC switchable
The non-EQ stereo variant of BAE's famous 1073 reproduction featuring a Class-A transformer coupled design.
- Stereo-channel preamp
- Frequency response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms mic, 10k ohms line, ≈150k ohms DI, 65 ohms out
- Common-mode rejection: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Max output: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Gain: 0 to 71 dB
- Input noise: -110 dBu (unweighted 300kHz bandwidth)
- 19" rackmountable 1U
- Includes BAE 24V power supply
£3249.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.