Vermona DRM1 mk3 With Trigger Inputs
Analogue Drum Machine
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Vermona DRM1 MKIII is an analogue drum machine made of 8 drum & percussion instruments with 73 controls. Get your hands on it!
- 7 sound shaping controls, PAN and VOLUME per instrument channel
- TRIG button per instrument channel
- Individual output/insert jack
- MIDI jacks for connecting a MIDI source and for putting the MIDI signal through the DRM1 Mk III
- Trigger inputs for each drum for easy integration with your modular or other analogue gear
If you are searching for the perfect emulation of analogue drum classics, we unfortunately have to disappoint you. The Vermona DRM1 MKIII is anything but a clone. It is rather on its way to become a classic itself after being in production for 14 years!
If you are looking for a versatile sound engine for electronic drums with distinctive character and authority, this will be the end of your search!
The DRM1 MKIII offers eight perfectly matched analogue drum- and percussion-instruments with extraordinary versatility, paired with highest clarity.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Vermona DRM1 mk3 With Trigger Inputs" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Innovative EZ Compose feature for quick, hassle-free programming
- 440 world-class drum and percussion sounds, 40 bass sounds with COSM bass-amp models
- Guitar/bass input, multi-effects, COSM amp models
- 3 independent insert effects (EQ and compression), TSC (Total Sound Control) featuring 3-band EQ and high-quality ambience
- 1,000 patterns (500 preset, 500 user); easily add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, and more
- 20 velocity-sensitive pads
- Four assignable footswitch and expression-pedal inputs
- Individual outputs, digital out, USB port
The ultimate analogue modelling drum machine, the Roland Aira TR8 combines the iconic sounds of the TR808 and TR909.
- TR808 and TR909 modelled drum sounds
- Intuitive, classic groove creation
- Solid, reliable buttons, faders and knobs
- Create custom kits from classic hardware sounds
- 32-step sequencer with gate, reverb and delay
- Build in side-chain function
- USB functionality
Looking for a hands-on analogue drum machine with individual outs and a huge range of sounds and features? Try the Arturia DrumBrute
- Analogue drum machine
- 12 voices: Kick 1, kick 2, Snare, Clap, Rim/Claves, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cymbal, Maraca/Tamb & Zap
- Onboard sequencer - different drum parts can have different sequence lengths
- Plenty of knobs for instant on-the-fly tweaking
- 64 sequences and song mode for pattern sequencing
- 12 individual outputs and mix output
- Steiner Parker filter
- MIDI in and Out and clock in and out
- 2x headphone jacks
- USB connection
The most classic of classic drum machines is back, meet the new 808 - the Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments
The Roland TR-09 gives you the legendary Roland 909 sound in the palm of your hand, the desktop of your studio, or in your live rig!
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
£604.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.