Aston Starlight Stereo Pair
Small Diaphragm Condenser Set
Includes shockmounts, mounting bar and windscreens
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight stereo pair!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone pair with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
The Aston Starlight is the first ever laser targeting pencil microphone, allowing for recall of mic position in studio use, and incredibly quick and easy set up in live applications. Aston have worked hard to create the Starlight and enlisted some top audio professionals to ensure they made the best microphone possible.
This truly astonishing microphone also showcases Aston’s unique variable voice switching for sound contouring. This means both a vintage and modern sound can be achieved with the Starlight. Only the best components are used for these two circuits, ensuring clear, crisp recording for every application. As with all Aston microphones, the build quality ensures the Starlight is perfect for daily use in studios, live or educational environments.
What may be less apparent is the sintered head, which has been developed to provide near perfect acoustic porosity. The chassis itself will remain the same whatever you throw at it, ensuring a new looking microphone for years to come!
As a stereo pair you will also receive two Rycote shock mounts and a stereo bar.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.