Cyclone Analogic TT303 Bass Bot
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Is it a TB-303 clone? Not quite, but the Cyclone Analogic Bass Bot gives you all the classic sounds you want, and a friendly sequencer!
- Recreation of the classic bassline synth
- Monophonic selectable (saw, square) VCO
- 24db 4 pole analogue filter
- User or Bot generated programmable patterns with InstaDJ sequencer
- MIDI IN by default / MIDI IN and OUT (with provided splitter cable)
- 13 colour LED display with user definable console and individual pattern labeling
- Auto Tune and VCO calibration on demand
- Generate new patterns using one of seven unique personality algorithms
- Mutate Patterns to create infinitely complex pattern structures and variations
The Cyclone Analogic TT303 Bass Bot is an intelligent sequencer featuring 21st century transistor technology; an analogue, monophonic synthesiser with classic step entry programming by the user or Bot computer-generated patterns - seven unique preset personality programs, capable to generate up to 224 read only computer generated presets by the Bass Bot.
An additional 224 Write Editable Patterns can compose up to 7 songs of up to 127 bars. All information is saved to on-board flash (permanent) memory and transferable directly to other Bass Bots via 8 DIN cable, (unit cloning) or to PC/MAC (backup) computers for storage with a downloadable transfer application available.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Cyclone Analogic TT303 Bass Bot" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With the Roland SH-01A, the classic synth makes a new and improved return, with all the classic sounds you love, plus plenty extra...
- Sounds of the classic SH-101 synthesiser via ACB tech, including bass, lead, noise, and sound effects
- New Unison, Chord, and four-voice Polyphonic modes expand on the original’s
- iconic sound palette
- Built-in sequencer with 64 patterns available to save and recall
- Easy performance arpeggiator with three playback modes, note hold, and three-way transpose switch
- CV/Gate output for controlling modular or vintage gear
- Multiple sync options including internal and external MIDI, MIDI via USB, LFO clock, and trigger input
- 64 writeable preset patches for increased performance capabilities
- Selectable advanced LFO with new waveforms and extended range of clock rate
Put the classic sounds of the D-50 in your studio with the powerful yet portable Roland D-05 Boutique synth module
- Perfect sonic recreation of the D-50 from the makers of the original
- Digital Circuit Behaviour (DCB) faithfully captures every detail
- Authentic user interface including joystick control
- All the original presets plus fresh new sounds
- Compatible with original D-50 patches
- 64-step, polyphonic onboard sequencer and arpeggiator
- Rugged construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
The iconic TB-303 bass line synth sound in the palm of your hand with the Roland TB03
- Realistic recreation of the iconic TB-303 Bass Line synth
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TB-303
- Hands-on control over expressive parameters, including cutoff, resonance, envelope mod, decay, and accent
- New features not found on the original TB-303, including four-digit LED display, overdrive and delay effects, MIDI, fine tempo control, and additional functions for pattern creation
- Programmable via classic Pitch, Time, and Step write modes
- Continue playing a sequence even while switching between write and play modes
- CV/Gate outputs for controlling vintage analogue gear and modular synthesisers
- Dedicated trigger input to drive the internal sequencer
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24 bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
With all the features you know and love, plus a few more, the Korg microKorg S is the latest evolution of a modern classic!
- Analogue modelling synthesiser
- 4 voice polyphony
- 2 oscillators plus noise generator
- Multi Mode Filter (-24dB/oct LPF, -12dB/oct LPF/BPF/HPF)
- Modulation effects: flanger / chorus, phaser, ensemble (3 types); Delay: stereo, cross, L/R (3 types); Equaliser
- Arpeggiator: 6 types (UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger), Step Arpeggiator function
- 8-channel vocoder
- Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries
With a front panel full of knobs and sliders, the Roland System 1 gives you control to match its huge and versatile sound!
- Virtual analogue synthesiser
- 2 oscillators with sub-oscillator and noise-generator
- Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync
- -12dB and -24dB filter types with independent high pass filters
- Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
- Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay
- You can connect the Roland System-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive audio and MIDI data
- Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
- Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
- Fun, hands-on control panel that’s great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
- USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers
£389.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.