Boss TU10 Blue
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Boss TU10 Blue clip on tuner is made to Boss' usual high standard and is not only stylish but easy to use with the "true colour" LCD
- Proven BOSS quality and reliability in a clip-on format
- Dramatic advancement of visibility with unique “true color” LCD and reflection-display function
- Accu-Pitch function, flat tuning up to 5 semitones, and Stream mode
- Stylish design and robust body
Clip-On Tuner with “True Color” Display
The BOSS “TU” line is synonymous with reliable, roadworthy and accurate tuning. Today, the world’s most famous tuner prefix gets “clipped-on” with the debut of the TU-10. Reinventing the traditional image of clip-on tuners, the TU-10 offers a stylish design and robust body with high-performance features derived from other BOSS tuners, such as Accu-Pitch, flat tuning up to five semitones, and Stream mode.
A unique feature — the “true color” LCD — provides a full, multi-color visual experience not seen before in other clip-on tuners. In addition, the reflection-display function dramatically improves visibility.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss TU10 Blue" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Boss TU30 combines two essential tools, a tuner and metronome into one compact box to keep you in check for life on the road.
- Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
With the D'Addario Headstock Tuner you can tune your guitar, bass or other stringed instrument in those noisy, busy, dimly lit environments
- Reversible, multi-colour display
- Flip-up display powers on when opened and down when off
- 360° rotation
- Wide calibration range 410 – 480Hz
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
Having an in-tune instrument is the first step to a great performance and, with the Chord CPT01 tuner pedal, you can be in tune for less!
- Tuner pedal for electric instruments
- ±1 cent tuning accuracy
- Wide tuning range from A0 to C8
- Large digital LED display
- Powered by 9V battery or optional PSU
- Pitch shift: 436 - 445Hz
- Dimensions: 75 x 115 x 51mm
Nothing says pro like being in tune. Make sure you are with the Planet Waves NS Soundhole Tuner!
- Clip-on soundhole tuner
- Perfect for Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, and other acoustic instruments
- Fast, accurate response
- Non-marring soundhole clip
- Multi-colour display
- Calibration range 435-445 Hz
No matter what acoustic instrument you play, the Planet Waves NS Micro Tuner is the clip-on tuner you want!
- Universal clip-on instrument tuner
- Clip-on mount provides quick application and limitless viewing angles
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument’s vibration rather than sound
- Tri-colour reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos, ukulele, cellos, double basses, and other stringed instruments
£26.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.