Focusrite Clarett OctoPre
8 Channel Mic Preamp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Want to record the whole band or multi-mic the kit? Just add the Focusrite Clarett OctoPre to the ADAT input on your interface
- 8 channel microphone preamp expansion
- Eight Clarett-style mic pres with 'Air' transformer emulation effect
- Eight line outputs fed from D-A or mic pres
- 24-bit A-D and D-A up to 192kHz sample rate - ideal for hi-res audio
- Dual-port ADAT I/O - eight channels at up to 96kHz, four channels at 176.4/192kHz
- Switched insert with true bypass on every channel
- Mic Pres and front panel instrument inputs with extra headroom
- Six-segment LED metering and channel clip indicators
- 48v Phantom Power to all inputs
- Word Clock I/O for synchronisation with external devices
The Focusrite Clarett OctoPre is a professional-grade eight channel microphone preamplifier with 118 dB dynamic range, low noise, and precision 24–bit/192 kHz A–D/D–A conversion.
The Clarett OctoPre's specially–designed Clarett mic preamps feature Focusrite's switchable ‘Air’ effect, giving your microphones the air and clarity of an ISA transformer–based mic preamp.
The Focusrite Clarett OctoPre also features two front–panel instrument inputs, an insert point on every channel and eight balanced line outputs that can be fed directly from either the mic preamps or from the ADAT inputs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focusrite Clarett OctoPre" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Millennia's quad channel version of the acclaimed HV3D offering optimum ambience retrieval.
- Quad-channel variant
- Frequency response: sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- THD: < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Noise: -133 dB EIN
- Phase response: < 2 degrees deviation
- Common mode rejection: > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Gain: 8.5 dB min, 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request) max
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Max output: +32 dBu
- 19" rackmountable
£655.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.