ADDAC 111 Ultra Wav Player
Sample Player Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Modular synthesis is great, but sometimes the power to drop in some samples is what you want: enter the mighty ADDAC 111 Ultra Wav Player!
- Wav file player for Eurorack systems
- Better control for loop size and start point compared to the ADDAC 101, with cv attenuator separate from initial pot. Bipolar inputs are now allowed as well
- Dedicated controls for file selection
- Individual skip with state (up or down)
- Independent random gate in
- CV input (all files mapped to 0-5v, allows sequencing of files)
- Dedicated loop settings state (one shot / loop) with external control
- Dedicated sample rate on/off state with external control
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: 150 mA
The ADDAC 111 ULTRA .WAV PLAYER is the long waited upgrade to their praised ADDAC 101 .WAV PLAYER.
While keeping all functions of the original, there are even more dedicated controls as well as a few new functions.
For this version ADDAC chose to use Micro SD Cards, this decision was made in order to help the hardware construction and make it only 3cm deep.
The .Wav Player basic principle of operation is simple:
The Loop Size, Start Point and Sample Rate defines how the loop is played.
Loop Settings defines if sample is looping or playing only once. File Access if it advances to the next or previous file.
The VCA section controls the overall volume of the module.
And finally the Envelope Follower generates a CV voltage related to the amplitude of the audio signal pre-VCA.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ADDAC 111 Ultra Wav Player" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Make Noise tELHARMONIC is a 3 output, 3 note oscillator using additive synthesis, phase modulation and pitched noise with sideband width
- 3 Voice Additive Harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium, 1897
- Noise synthesis inspired by early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney, 1961
- 3 Voice Phase Modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis, 1980's
- CENTROID, FLUX and H-LOCK animate each Algorithm uniquely
- All Algorithms available simultaneously at their respective outputs
- 6 octaves of continuous 1V/ Octave pitch control
- 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- Voltage Controlled Music Theory
- DEGREE Modulation able to be synchronized by clock or gate via D-Gate input
- Gate Out completes the conversation between tELHARMONIC and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing
- Has Spiratone inside
Roland is back in the modular game! With the Roland 512 Dual VCO, you can put those classic Roland modular sounds in your Eurorack system
- Dual oscillator module for Eurorack
- Pulse, triangle and sawtooth waveforms
- Pulse width modulation
- Soft and hard sync modes
The Se Modstar Tonestar is a single oscillator Eurorack module with an ARP 2600 flavoured VCF which is prepatched yet fully modular, wow!
- Complete synth voice in a Eurorack module
- Styled as a single oscillator ARP2600
- 21 jack points
- 32HP Eurorack format module
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
With a host of jack sockets that let you patch into almost everything, the Tonestar 8106 lets you get properly creative with the cables!
- ARP-2600 inspired synth voice for Eurorack systems
- 27 knobs, 6 switches and 21 jack sockets for flexible and creative patching
- VCO with triangle, sawtooth and square waves
- Characterful filter with drive circuit
- Trangle and square wave LFO with CV control
- CV-controllable envelope section
- Width: 32HP
- Current draw: 130mA, 80mA (+12 / -12)
Put some sonic building blocks in your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Oscillator module
- Oscillator module for Eurorack
- Standard Dreadbox oscillator
- Saw core based
- 3 individual wave outputs
- Tuned at 1V/oct
- Hard sync input
- Wide frequency range( 0.15Hz – 5KHz without CV)
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
£356.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.