Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster MN Brown Sunburst
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Every rose has its thorn, but not today: both great looking and with a versatile pickup and switching choice: the Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster
- Finish: Brown Sunburst
- Body: Ash with Flame Maple Top
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Pickups: DiMarzio Chopper T and Twang King
- Controls: Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Series/Parallel Pickup Selection
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele
- Machineheads: Gotoh Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Bound Body Top
- Rear Belly Cut and Top Body Contour
Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster is now available to a worldwide audience. Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. His signature Telecaster model features a beautiful flame maple top on an ash body, with a distinctive combination of DiMarzio Twang King (neck) and Chopper T (bridge) pickups.
Other premium features include a satin-finish maple neck with a large “C”-shaped profile, 12”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays, three-way blade pickup switch with “barrel” tip, master volume control and rotary series/parallel switch, single-ply cream pickguard, gold six-saddle through-body Telecaster bridge, Gotoh sealed tuners and gold hardware.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster MN Brown Sunburst" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Whether for its sound, for its looks, or for its limited edition status, the Fender FSR American Professional Pine Jazzmaster ticks the boxes
- Finish: Natural satin
- Body: Cooked reclaimed pine
- Neck: Figured maple, modern deep C
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 22, narrow, tall
- Pickups: 2x V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge with nickel-plated brass Mustang saddles set to 9.5 inch radius and vintage-style floating tremolo with tremolo lock button and screw-in tremolo arm
- Machineheads: Fender standard cast/sealed staggered
- Includes hard case
To the specifications of the man himself, the Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster offers a great selection of tones and superb playability!
- Finish: Surf green
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, soft C
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: 3x dual-coil ceramic noiseless
- Controls: Volume, neck tone, bridge/middle tone
- Bridge: 2-point American series synchronised tremolo with stainless steel saddles
- Includes vintage tweed case
The Duesenberg Starplayer TV is their best-selling guitar, and not without reason. Reason you should let yourself experience...
- Finish: Trans orange
- Body: Laminated flame maple back and sides with laminated spruce top
- Neck: Maple, D shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" radius
- Frets: 22, jumbo
- Pickups: Duesenberg Domino P90 and Grand Vintage humbucker
- Controls: Volume, tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle with deluxe tremola
- Machineheads: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Body 2-Piece, Deep Contoured, 57 Style Lightweight Alder Body
- Neck 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple, Soft V Shape
- Fingerboard Maple, 12" Radius (305mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Highly Polished Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups 3 Special Design Eric Johnson Pickups with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Bridge American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Ash Tray Bridge Cover
- Machine Heads Fender/Gotoh Staggered Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 1-Piece Quartersawn Soft V Shape Vintage Tinted Maple Neck
- Extra Smooth Neck to Headstock Volute
- Special Neckplate with Engraved EJ and Kokopelli
- 2-Piece Deep Contoured 57 Style Lightweight Alder Body
- 1957 Style Body Cavities
- Body Type Solid
- No. Frets 21
- Scale Length 62.9 cm (24 3/4in)
- Neck Width at Nut 41.4 mm (1.63in)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret 49.05 mm (1 .931in)
- Crown Radius 25.4 cm (10in)
- Body Wood Maple
- Fingerboard Wood Rosewood
- Weight 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length 94.0 cm (37in)
- Overall Width 33.7 cm (13 1/4in)
- Overall Depth 31.8 mm (1 1/4in)
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1.931’')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 94 cm (37'')
- Overall Width: 33.7 cm (13 1/4'')
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1 1/4'')
£1880.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.