Doepfer A-160 Clock Divider
Eurorack Clock Utility
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
One clock in, lot's of slower clocks out, the Doepfer A-120 clock divider module is perfect for rhythmic sequences...
- Clock divider module for Eurorack
- Outputs provide divisions of the original clock frequency from 1/2 to 1/64
- Reset input
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 40 mA
The Doepfer A-160 is a frequency divider for clock/trigger/gate signals, designed to be a source of lower frequencies, particularly for rhythm uses. The Trigger input will take clock signals from, eg., an LFO, MIDI sync, or the gate from a MIDI-CV interface.
At the outputs, you have access to the sub-divided clock signals, from half the clock frequency down to 1/64. The low/high levels of the output signals are 0V and about +10V.
The Doepfer A-160 also has a reset input. Whenever a reset signal is sensed, all outputs are set to zero, until the reset voltage disappears.
The Clock Divider can be used in combination with the A-161 Clock Sequencer to produce stepped sequences with a length of from one to eight events.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Doepfer A-160 Clock Divider" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Snare or clap, open or closed hats or whatever your imagination can come up with, the Mutable Instruments Branches can randomly choose one
- Dual Bernoulli gate module for Eurorack
- Randomly assign input (trigger or gate) to one of two outputs
- Bias the probability with the knob
- Width: 6HP
- Current draw: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 1mA
Keep your compositions in time with the Rebel Technology Chronos Eurorack module. This can be done manually or with the tap tempo function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo pushbutton and indicator
- Tempo-sync input
- Tap-tempo output
- Width: 6HP / 30.00mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 20mm
Rebel Technology Phoreo is a deceptively simple module with the power to perform wild bursts of triggers for snare rolls and beats!
- Trigger module which specialises in delivering bursts of triggers for flams, rolls and fills.
- Phoreo also performs pulse width modulation
- Normalled inputs allow each function (PWM, multiplication, repetition) to interact with one another.
- Also versatile with many utility functions: master clock doubling; clock modulation; and for triggering and clocking fast sequences.
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 20mm
- Power: +5v: < 20mA, +12v: < 15mA, -12v: < 5mA
- Requires 5v power rail
The temporally most powerful way to use 10HP of your modular? Put the 6 patchable clocks of the Make Noise Tempi in and find out!
- Programmable clock module
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive, MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviours
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Voltage controlled STATE Selection
£95.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.