Universal Keyboard Sustain Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Do you need a discrete sustain pedal that would pretty much work with any keyboard? Look no further than the Alesis ASP1 sustain pedal
- Low-profile, momentary sustain pedal expands expressive keyboard control
- Polarity switch provides universal compatibility for use with any keyboard
- Non-slip bottom and footpad keeps the pedal secured in place
- Fast-acting, durable mechanism for immediate response
- 6-foot attached cable with 1/4-inch plug for out-of-the-box use
The Alesis ASP-1 is a universal sustain pedal with a polarity switch that expands the expressive control of any electronic keyboard. This low-profile, momentary pedal is built to perform and comes in a compact, simple design that’s suited for the stage or studio. The fast-acting sustain mechanism provides an immediate response, and the ASP-1 comes ready with an attached 1/4” plug for out-of-the-box use. A non-slip bottom secures the pedal in place.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Alesis ASP-1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Momentary footswitch for "non-latch" footswitch operations such as sustaining notes on keyboards.
- The DP-2 can also be used for things like punch in/out on Roland/BOSS recording gear.
Plug your M-Audio EX-P Expression Pedal into any MIDI controller's expression input to control any of this controller's values.
- Polarity switch
- Hardwired 1/4" cable
- Moulded construction
Looking to add some keyboard sustain with your foot? This standard sustain pedal might do the trick without breaking the bank!
- Non-latching keyboard pedal
- Non-slip rubber construction
- Low profile pedal design
- Integral 1.5m jack lead
- Polarity switch
Got a keyboard you want to make sustain more with your foot? You want the Chord SP2 sustain pedal!
- Piano design pedal
- Works with all keyboards with sustain switch input
- Switch underneath for polarity
- Dimensions: 223 x 75 x 55mm
The Korg PS1 Switch Pedal is universal pedal which can be used as sustain pedal and as an assignable footswitch jack on Korg products.
- Universal Pedal For Sustain
- Connect To The Damper Input Of Korg Keyboards
- Connect Via Assignable Input Jack On Korg Products
- Anti-Slip Rubber Base And Pedal
- Solid Metal Case
Solid, hard-working pedal suitable for any Akai, Casio, Ensoniq, Fatar, Kawai, Korg, Roland or Yamaha keyboard!
- Piano style damper pedal
- Contact selectable open or closed at rest
- 2m hardwired 1/4" TRS jack
- Dimensions: 22x7.5x5.5cm
- Weight: 0.45kg
£12.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.