Roland Boutique D05
Put the classic sounds of the D-50 in your studio with the powerful yet portable Roland D-05 Boutique synth module
- Perfect sonic recreation of the D-50 from the makers of the original
- Digital Circuit Behaviour (DCB) faithfully captures every detail
- Authentic user interface including joystick control
- All the original presets plus fresh new sounds
- Compatible with original D-50 patches
- 64-step, polyphonic onboard sequencer and arpeggiator
- Rugged construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
Created in 1987, the Roland D-50 has rightly become a legend in the synth world. Now with the D-05 Synth Module, the classic sounds are at your disposal once again.
The instantly recognisable sound of the D-50 can be heard across countless genres and film scores. Iconic features of the D-50 include the mix of sampled attacks and synthesised sustaining waveforms, plus built-in chorus, reverb, and EQ. The D-05 has done a great job of modernising the layout and functionality of the D-50, whilst retaining the original character with all the above features. This makes it a surefire hit in any studio.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 3 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.