Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Generation
USB Audio Interface
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Two transparent-sounding Focusrite mic preamps
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Headphone output and onboard direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring
- Balanced outputs on 1/4" jacks for professional connection to the rest of your studio
- Compact, rugged and USB-powered for incredible portability
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
The second generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is ideal if you want to start recording, and now it's even better, faster and easier than before.
Though compact and easy to use, the Scarlett 2i2 still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a pair of beautifully transparent Scarlett mic preamps, a new design of instrument input and super-low latency.
Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 works on Mac and PC is is compatible with all major DAWs.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.