Roland A500 Pro
USB Controller Keyboard
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Keyboard: 49 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlighting)
- Connectors: Sustain Pedal Jack: ¼? phone type, Expression Pedal Jack: ¼? TRS phone type, MIDI IN/OUT, USB Connector, DC IN Jack.
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor) or USB Bus Power, 300 mA (AC Adaptor or USB Bus Power)
- Accessories: A-PRO CD-ROM, Cakewalk Production Plus Pack DVD-ROM, USB Cable, Owner's Manual.
- Optional Accessories: Pedal Switch: DP-2/DP-10, Expression Pedal: EV-5/EV-7, AC Adaptor (PSB series)
- Dimensions: Width: 839 mm/33 inches, Depth: 251 mm/10 inches, Height: 91 mm/4 inches,
- Weight: 3.8 kg/8 lbs. 7 oz.
The Feel of a Roland-Quality Instrument:
When you perform with the A-500PRO, you're tapping into the benefits of over 30 years of Roland keyboard development. A superior key mechanism provides aftertouch and increased sensitivity for a wide range of expressive dynamics in your performance. Rounded key assemblies offer responsive reaction to your touch and more comfortable glissando. Plus, enhancements have been made to eliminate vertical shake and reduce the already low mechanical noise on key strokes. And with selectable Velocity curves you can fine tune the A-500PRO to match your playing style. No matter what your skill level, you'll appreciate the feel of a quality instrument when you play the A-500PRO.
Everything at Your Fingertips:
The A-500PRO has been ergonomically designed to put everything at your fingertips. All controls are easily accessible and intelligently laid out to make performing and producing music an inspiring affair. Whether you're playing your favorite virtual instrument or working in your digital audio workstation, 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 4 buttons, and a dedicated Transport section offers fully assignable control of all the features you need. And the sure-grip, rubber-coated Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick offers expressive control of both functions at the same time.
The A-500PRO Editor for Mac and PC makes it a breeze to customize the A-500PRO for use with your favorite synth or DAW. Just fire up the editor, adjust your Control Map, and hit transmi - it's that easy. And when you're working with an ACT (Active Controller Technology) enabled DAW like SONAR, parameters will remap automatically, keeping you in the flow and focused on your music.
The A-500PRO puts 8 velocity sensitive Dynamic Pads right within your reach. Use these pads to trigger grooves, samples, or one shots on the fly with your favorite DAW, sampler, or virtual instrument like the included Cakewalk Sound Center or Studio Instruments Drums. Use the Hold control to "latch" the pads. Or assign aftertouch, velocity, and controller data to pads for greater expression in your performance.
Ready to Rock In Studio or On Stage:
Whether you're live on stage in front an audience of screaming fans, or dimming the lights in the studio to capture a mood, you can always clearly see what you're doing with the A-500PRO's ultra-bright backlit LED display and buttons. And the A-PRO works with USB bus power, so if you have your laptop you're ready to make music anywhere.
Easy Connections with Side Panel Ports:
The A-500PRO provides easy access connections on the side panel so that you can have a computer monitor or laptop in the ideal position behind the keyboard - a must for educational use. Connect USB, MIDI IN/OUT, Hold and Expression pedals without having to reach behind the keyboard.
FPT Low-latency MIDI Transmission:
Don't trust your MIDI to anything else! The A-500PRO offers MIDI Transmission using Roland's proprietary FPT (Fast Processing Technology). You can rely on FPT for stable, high speed, low latency, and low jitter MIDI transmission. In layman's terms, that means that subtleties of your performance are going to be captured regardless of the music application you are using. And when working with virtual instruments, FPT provides lower latencies to give you the inspiring feel of playing a real instrument.
production Plus Pack:
The Production Plus Pack is a powerful suite of music creation software that ships with the A-500PRO. It includes SONAR 8.5 LE recording software (PC only) and three high-quality and versatile virtual instruments for Mac and PC: Rapture LE, Cakewalk Sound Center, and Studio Instruments Drums.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland A500 Pro" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A stunning controller keyboard with the sounds of the Triton inside? The Korg Triton Taktile 49 covers all the production bases!
- 49-note controller keyboard with synth
- All 512 program sounds of the TRITON, the best-selling KORG music workstation
- A compact and lightweight synthesiser that you can take anywhere
- Use the velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads to easily enter chords or single notes
- Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
- A full array of DAW presets and basic functionality; simply connect and start playing
- Stylish and ergonomic design
The M-Audio Code 49 makes sure you are covered with more controls than you could ever need and 49 full size velocity sensitive keys.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3.0 and VIP 3.0 software
With 49 keys, 16 pads, 12 knobs and 36 buttons, you won't be short of DAW control in the studio or on the stage with the Alesis VI49
- 49-note controller keyboard
- 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with illuminated RGB feedback for beat production and clip launching
- 36 assignable buttons and 12 assignable knobs interface with your music software
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via LED screen and illuminated buttons and knobs
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
When you're in the studio you need a controller that allows you to express your musical ideas efficiently and accurately, the KeyLab Essential 49 is just that!
- 49 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds, UVI Grand Piano model D and Ableton Live Lite
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
- Over 5,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
For instant control of your production and Ableton Live, reach for the Novation Launchkey 49 mk2...
- 49-note USB keyboard controller
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads
- 8 knobs
- Dedicated navigation and control buttons
- 9 faders
- Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable
- Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl
- Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- 49 velocity-sensitive keys
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport and more
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming and MIDI triggering
- Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- Expand playability with Sustain and Expression Pedals (available separately)
- USB Bus Powered - no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
- Bundled with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack including three incredible instruments and production software
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
£239.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.