Shure Beta 91a
Low Profile Boundary Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Perfect for kicks, great for cajons and more, get a Shure Beta 91A in the your mic locker!
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Furnished with zipper pouch
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Impedance: 146 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.5 dBV/Pa (3.8mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD): 1000 Ohm load: 151 dB, 2500 Ohm load: 155 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 64 dB
- S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz): 1000 Ohm load: 121.5 dB, 2500 Ohm load: 125.5 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 20 kHz) > 55 dB
The Shure Beta 91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano.
Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
The Beta 91A features a two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Shure Beta 91a" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Tha AKG D112 MKII bass microphone has all the characteristics of its industry standard predecessor with a new integrated flexible mount
- Integrated flexible mount
- Bass resonance volume chamber
- Large diaphragm dynamic microphone
- Integrated hum-compensation coil
- Industry benchmark for bass drum microphone
£255.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.