Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The AKG C214 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone offering a more affordable alternative to the renowned C414 family.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB-A
- Signal to noise: 81 dB-A
- Switchable -20 dB pad
- Switchable 160 Hz bass cut filter
- Includes flightcase, shockmount and foam windscreen
With its low self noise and ability to handle high SPLs, the AKG C214 microphone gives you an incredible 143 dB of dynamic range, which should be enough to cope with the most expressive of vocalists!
The AKG C214 sounds great when put in front of most things you might ever want to record, but it excels on acoustic guitar, guitar cabs and brass.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "AKG C214" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Audix TM1 is a test and measurement condenser microphone. This mic will give you a linear and accurate response, consistently
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Great for acoustic measurement
- Extremely flat frequency response from 20Hz-25kHz
- Features a heavy-duty snap to fit mic clip
- Requires +48V phantom power
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Origin and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
When you bundle a great multi-pattern mic with a shockmount, pop-filter,dust cover and cable, you get the incredible Rode NT2-A studio pack!
- Studio condenser microphone and accessory bundle
- 1" diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, omni and figure 8 patterns
- Pad and high-pass filter switches
- Dust cover
- 10-year warranty
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
The quality of the sE2200, but with a selection of polar patterns, the sE Electronics SE2200a Mk2 multi-pattern should be in your collection
- Multi-pattern studio condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5%: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
£253.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.