Beyerdynamic DT100 400 Ohm - Black
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
For monitoring while tracking, it doesn't get much more industry standard than the Beyerdynamic DT100 studio headphones.
- Industry standard design
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise
- High SPL capability
- Accurate frequency response
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Rugged hard-wearing construction
- Detachable cable
There are several industry standard headphones, depending on the priorities of the user - sound quality, sound leakage, robust build, durability, easy to replace parts, size and weight etc. Studio monitoring and location recording may aspire to the same ideals, but they face different constraints. Beyer's DT100 are perhaps the closest to pleasing everybody to some extent, and hence they have become a familiar sight in the vocal booth, control room and outside broadcast settings alike.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Beyerdynamic DT100 400 Ohm - Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Fostex T50RP MK3 are semi-open monitoring headphones. They are well made and will give you accurate sound for a great price
- Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and powerful neodymium magnet
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with even the most extreme professional uses
- Newly-developed low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
- Includes two different cables: 3m cable with 1/4” detachable plug for professional use, and 1.2m mini plug cable for portable audio use
- Newly designed package so as to easily distinguish both the driver type and sound characteristics:
- Compact, lightweight low-profile design
- Reference-quality closed ear monitors
- Advanced ear cushion systems
- Neodymium magnet assemblies
- Detachable cable
Industry standard for location and studio monitoring. You can't go wrong with the Beyerdynamic DT100 16 Ohms headphones in black.
- Closed back design headphones
- Legendary, classic over ear design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- 30 - 20.000 Hz frequency response
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 840 headphones
- Closed back dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 - 25000 Hz
- SPL: 96 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
If you want to get the best sound from your V-Drums without causing a ruckus, try a pair of the Roland RH300-V headphones!
- Headphones optimised for Roland V-Drums
- High-quality sound that’s optimised for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
- Long (2.5 meter) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
With full bass, accurate highs and mids and superb transient response the Beyer DT770 make a great choice for studio or stage.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable
- Soft inner headband
- Extended, flat frequency response
- Gold plated jack-plug
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Operating principle: Closed
- Ambient noise isolation: 18 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear: 3.5 N
£131.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.