Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the performance of the popular TU-3 in the tightest of spaces with the Boss TU-3S even-more-compact tuner!
- Compact guitar tuner
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses
- Guitar Flat mode supports “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Powered by optional PSA-series adapter; DC Out jack for powering up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals via an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
They have already given us the TU-3: the world’s go-to stompbox tuner, trusted by players everywhere for its reliable operation and bulletproof durability, but the Boss TU-3S puts that performance on even the most busy of pedalboards!
Scaled down in size, the Boss TU-3S gives you the same industry-standard performance in a tiny footprint that saves precious pedalboard space. The display and tuning functions are identical to the TU-3—the only thing eliminated is the pedal switch.
Always on and ready to go, the Boss TU-3S is perfect for use with pedal switching systems like the ES-8 and ES-5, and ideal for any setup where space is at a premium.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss TU3S" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Chromatic and Guitar tuning modes
- Needle-accurate metering
- Accu-Pitch provides audible verification of tuning
- Flat mode for drop-tunings
- Auto-off prolongs battery life
Having an in-tune instrument is the first step to a great performance and, with the Chord CPT01 tuner pedal, you can be in tune for less!
- Tuner pedal for electric instruments
- ±1 cent tuning accuracy
- Wide tuning range from A0 to C8
- Large digital LED display
- Powered by 9V battery or optional PSU
- Pitch shift: 436 - 445Hz
- Dimensions: 75 x 115 x 51mm
The Boss TU30 combines two essential tools, a tuner and metronome into one compact box to keep you in check for life on the road.
- Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
With the D'Addario Headstock Tuner you can tune your guitar, bass or other stringed instrument in those noisy, busy, dimly lit environments
- Reversible, multi-colour display
- Flip-up display powers on when opened and down when off
- 360° rotation
- Wide calibration range 410 – 480Hz
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments
Nothing says pro like being in tune. Make sure you are with the Planet Waves NS Soundhole Tuner!
- Clip-on soundhole tuner
- Perfect for Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, and other acoustic instruments
- Fast, accurate response
- Non-marring soundhole clip
- Multi-colour display
- Calibration range 435-445 Hz
£85.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.