8 Channel Preamp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
From their iD14 to their highest consoles, their preamp rules supreme, put 8-channels in your recording rig with the Audient ASP800
- 8 channel microphone preamp and AD
- 8 x World Class Audient Console Mic Pres
- 2 x Retro Channels with Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation Controls - HMX & IRON
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- Pristine 118-dB Burr-Brown A-D Converters
- Balanced Analogue Line Outputs
- ADAT Output for Expandability
- Word Clock Input
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
The Audient ASP800 is an audio powerhouse designed to transform your sessions into world class recordings, making it the perfect addition to your audio interface.
The ASP800 provides 8 channels of Audient’s renowned console mic preamps, class-leading Burr-Brown converter technology, two JFET D.I’s and two Retro channels with revolutionary tone control. Just plug in your mics, guitars, keyboards and drum machines and you’re ready to go, so get creative and start thinking big with the Audient ASP800!
Includes £500 worth of plugins and creative software When you buy any Audient product you will also receive over £500 worth of plugins and creative software with ARC - Audient’s creative hub. Included in this offer is Eventide’s Ultrachannel and Ultrareverb plugins (£350), Steinberg’s Cubase LE and Cubasis LE2 (for iOS), 10 free masters for automated mastering service LANDR (£120) and 2 free courses and a £20 voucher for online audio educators Producertech.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Say hello to being able to record the whole band with the Focusrite Scarlett Octopre.
- Microphone preamp and interface expander
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom - ideal for loud sources such as drums
- Eight balanced line outputs - ideal for live use
- Accurate 5-segment LED input metering
- Simple ADAT connectivity via optical cables
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel for condenser mics
Millennia's quad channel version of the acclaimed HV3D offering optimum ambience retrieval.
- Quad-channel variant
- Frequency response: sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- THD: < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Noise: -133 dB EIN
- Phase response: < 2 degrees deviation
- Common mode rejection: > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Gain: 8.5 dB min, 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request) max
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Max output: +32 dBu
- 19" rackmountable
£599.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.