EV EVID 4.2 Black
Passive PA Speakers (pair)
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- For a variety of environments where full-range audio is needed but space is limited
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 65 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 89 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc); full space: 115 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB): H° 120 °
- Coverage (nominal -6dB): V° 80 °
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Input Connections: Spring Terminal
- Outdoor: Yes
- Chassis Size: 4 inches
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 310 x 175 x 216 mm // (12.2 x 6.89 x 8.5 in.)
The Electrovoice EVID 4.2 EVID Series Premium Surface Mount Speaker System. For a variety of environments where full-range audio is needed but space is limited.
The Electrovoice EVID 4.2 premium surface mount speaker system is perfect where full-range audio is needed but space is limited: restaurants, bars, bistros, department stores, and out door venues. Offering the bass response of a much larger speaker, dual 4-inch woofers make the 4.2 a phenomenal performer. The 1-inch waveguide coupled titanium tweeter delivers controlled clean mids and highs. Combine it with the 12.1 subwoofer for an amazing listening experience. Full system protection and EV's unique Strong-Arm Mount (SAM) make the EVID 4.2 a solid choice in any environment.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "EV EVID 4.2 Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need a great modular system to take you from pub to club? The HK Audio E435 Mid Speaker forms a part of the ingenious Elements system.
- Mid/high speaker for HK Audio Elements system
- Power Handling: 150W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Drivers: 4 x 3.5" wideband
- Directivity: 70° horizontal
- Connectivity: HK Audio E-Connect in/out
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Crossover Freq: 140Hz, 12dB/oct
The HK Audio PR:O 8 is a compact speaker, but packs quality sound, perfect for smaller clubs on its on, or with a sub.
- Compact fullrange/satellite passive speaker cabinet
- Impressive bass response for a cabinet of this size
- Drivers: 8" woofer/1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 122 dB
- Frequency Range: 63 Hz – 19 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
If you need a portable set of passive speakers, the Samsom DB300 is a discontinued bargain!
- Type: Passive
- Drivers: 1x 12" woofer and 1x 1" tweeter
- Mounting: 30 and 45 degree monitor angles
- Input/Output: Parallel Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Material: polypropylene
- Power Handling:300W RMS
- Price is per speaker
HK Audio are known for quality live sound, and the HK Audio PR:O 12 sets the standard in a classic 12" format cabinet.
- Fullrange/satellite passive PA cabinet
- Drivers: 1x12" woofer & 1x1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 400/800 Watt
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Range: 68 Hz – 19 kHz
Get more for less with the incredibly versatile HK Audio PR:0 10X speaker for a wide variety of purposes - satellite, cabinet or monitor!
- Application: Fullrange Cabinet / Stage monitor / Satellite
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 19 kHz
£249.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.