22HP LFO Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With 8 simultaneous wave outputs, the Dreadbox Ypsilon is a versatile LFO for your modular system
- Low frequency oscillator for Eurorack modular systems
- Voltage Controlled LFO
- Wide Frequency range (1min- 1KHz at least)
- 8 simultaneous wave outputs
- VC Attenuator
- Reset (sync) function
- Unique wave-forming system
- Reset: expects at least 5V pulse
- Width: 22 HP
The front might be rectangular, but there are a lot more shapes that you can tap form the Dreadbox Ypsilon LFO module...
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
If you're struggling within the confines of traditional modulation sources, the Mutable Instruments Stages deserves 14HP of your modular
- Incredibly flexible modulation source
- Three segment types: Ramp segments go from one voltage to another, in a CV-controlled amount of time, with an adjustable curve, Hold segments stay at a constant (but CV-controllable) voltage for a programmable amount of time, Step segments glide to a target (CV-controllable) voltage, then stay at this voltage for a certain amount of
- time until a trigger is received
- Build your own LFOs, envelopes, step sequencers and more
- CV output: from 0V to +8V. A negative CV down to -8V can be generated by a Hold or Step segment if this
- segment is CV modulated
- Segment duration from 1ms to 16s
- All inputs: 100k impedance, DC to 2 kHz
- 31.25 kHz refresh rate
- 16-bit CV capture, 14-bit CV generation with accurate software calibration
- Width: 14HP
- Current draw: +12V: 80mA -12V: 20mA
You've got all the raw sounds you want in your modular , now start modulating! The XAOC Devices Batumi LFO is just the thing!
- 4x LFO module for Eurorack systems
- 4 voltage controlled LFOs
- Free, quadrature, phase and divide modes
- Assignable waveform outputs
- Assignable reset/tap tempo inputs
- Zoom mode for precise frequency setting
- USB connector for easy firmware updates
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 80 mA
Not just a compressor, the Mutable Instruments Streams gives you the dynamics modulation power to turn weak sounds into beasts!
- Dynamics module for Eurorack systems
- Two channel VCFA
- Envelope generator
- Vactrol curve generator
- Amplitude and frequency content follower
- Digital control mode selection
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 100mA ; -12V: 30mA
The Studio Electronics Modstar Shapers is a dual four stage ADSR which can control any function that accepts control voltages
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Requires 22mA (+12 / -12)
With two hugely CV-able ADSRs and an LFO thrown in for good measure, the Roland 540 is going to find a home in a lot of systems...
- Dual envelope generator and LFO
- Two onboard ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with square, triangle, saw, ramp and sine wave outputs
- Plenty of inputs for modulation and triggering
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
£269.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.