22HP LFO Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With 8 simultaneous wave outputs, the Dreadbox Ypsilon is a versatile LFO for your modular system
- Low frequency oscillator for Eurorack modular systems
- Voltage Controlled LFO
- Wide Frequency range (1min- 1KHz at least)
- 8 simultaneous wave outputs
- VC Attenuator
- Reset (sync) function
- Unique wave-forming system
- Reset: expects at least 5V pulse
- Width: 22 HP
The front might be rectangular, but there are a lot more shapes that you can tap form the Dreadbox Ypsilon LFO module...
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Dreadbox Ypsilon" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Not just a compressor, the Mutable Instruments Streams gives you the dynamics modulation power to turn weak sounds into beasts!
- Dynamics module for Eurorack systems
- Two channel VCFA
- Envelope generator
- Vactrol curve generator
- Amplitude and frequency content follower
- Digital control mode selection
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 100mA ; -12V: 30mA
The STE16's dual LFO amplitude and frequency modulation push the envelope above and beyond your typical four waveform LFO construction.
- Eleven patch points
- Size: 10hp
- Depth: 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 150mA, 35mA (+12/-12)
- Controls: Speed 1, Speed 2, Wave 1, Wave 2, Mix, 2x 1 Shot, 2x Hi/Lo, FM/M/AM, connectors: CV In 1, CV In 2, Reset 1, Reset 2, Mix Out, Out 1, Out 2
The Studio Electronics Modstar Shapers is a dual four stage ADSR which can control any function that accepts control voltages
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Requires 22mA (+12 / -12)
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
With two hugely CV-able ADSRs and an LFO thrown in for good measure, the Roland 540 is going to find a home in a lot of systems...
- Dual envelope generator and LFO
- Two onboard ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with square, triangle, saw, ramp and sine wave outputs
- Plenty of inputs for modulation and triggering
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
£269.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.