Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
61 note synth workstation incorporating Yamaha's Motif XF engine, multi-effects and expandable flash memory
- 61 note semi-weighted keybed
- Motif XF sound engine
- On-board VCM effects processing
- Built-in sequencer
- MIDI in/out/through and USB connections
- Steinberg Cubase AI7 included
Yamaha have updated the popular MOX Series with the latest MOTIF XF technology by adding more sounds, more effects and a flash board option slot.
Because it’s compatible with MOTIF XF and MOX data, the Yamaha MOXF6 has a huge collection of sound and sample libraries and optional software available right away.
Despite the MOXF's extensive versatility, the unit weighs in at only 7.1kg / 16lbs making it one of the most portable synth workstations on the market!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Yamaha MOXF6" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
All the studio tools you need in one box - keyboard, synth, sequencer, sampler... - do it all with the Roland FA-06 workstation
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximise your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship Integra-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording
About as fully featured as arranger keyboards come, the Roland E-A1 is as powerful as it is portable
- Arranger keyboard
- Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world
- WAV file import and onboard sampling function
- Huge library of backing styles from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America
- Powerful arranger engine with direct control buttons and versatile, one-touch performance options
- 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly-used functions
- Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right
- Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects
- Easy to carry and transport, weighing just 8kg
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- KRONOS-derived full length, non-looped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- 61 semi-weighted, natural touch keys
- Clear, intuitive control with Korg’s exclusive 7-inch color TouchView™ display
- Electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching for unmatched expressive power
- Drums offering separately mixable direct and ambient sounds for studio-grade quality
- Drum Track plays back realistic, inspiring grooves at the touch of a button
- Expertly created, in-demand sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Dual polyphonic arpeggiators
- 16 Track Sequencer bursting with features
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master, and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- Distinctive aluminum panel design exudes a sense of quality
- USB connection to your computer, plus an SD Card slot for data storage
- You can use the KROME editor to edit sounds on your computer
- Also available in 88 & 73 key models.
A lot of power in a professional and portable package, the Korg PA300 is a serious workhorse for composition and performance
- Professional arranger keyboard
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5” TouchView colour TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favourite and 3 User banks for storage of your favourite styles
- Improved GM set for Standard MIDI Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting
The most powerful synth workstation ever created. Revamped for 2015, the KORG Kronos 2 61 will blow you away.
- SGX Berlin piano: a whopping 9GB Steinway style concert grand piano with unique una corda ‘soft pedal’ samples. Perfect for delicate performances & soundtrack work.
- New ‘sounds from famous songs’ preset banks. A great starting point for function band players and cover-lovers.
- Feature showcase preset banks from KaPro. If you really want to show off the sounds available to the Kronos, this is will blow people’s minds.
- Touch & drag on-screen editing: change parameters directly from the touch-screen, rather than selecting the parameter and fiddling knobs.
- Improved ‘Set List’ mode: Change text size, colours and layout. Super useful if you’re the forgetful type and need an occasional lyric-reminder.
- On-screen metering: No more guessing what channels are firing in the ‘Combi’ & ‘Sequencer’ modes.
- Laminate wood side panels.
- Higher quality on-chassis text.
- Gold-plated audio sockets.
Korg's Professional Arranger series has been rightly lauded, and with the new Korg Pa4X 61, the legacy evolves...
- Arranger keyboard
- 61 keys with semi–weighted keys with velocity and ftertouch
- Big, bright, and bold, capacitive TouchView display
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1,500 ready-to-play sounds
- Thanks to an all new built in SMF (Standard MIDI File to Style converter), you can quickly and easily have on board styles of the latest songs
- KORG is known for studio-quality effects, and the Pa4X includes the best of the KORG library. 4 Insert and 3 Master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while 1 Insert and 2 Master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks. Over 140 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators and more
- 16-track recorder allows sophisticated levels of sequencing and editing
£929.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.