Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Delay is one of those most essential of effects. Put it at your feet with the incredible Boss DD500 digital delay pedal
- Next generation delay pedal
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivalled real-time expression with customisable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
Filled with newly developed technology, the Boss DD-500 is the most powerful and versatile stompbox delay ever created.
This incredible sound-creation toolbox offers 12 distinctive delay modes with exceptional audio quality, plus deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI, and much more.
From basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away, the Boss DD-500 will launch your music places you never thought possible.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss DD500" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
We all love the sound and character of a good tape delay; the Strymon El Capistan gives you the warmth and character of 3. Times 3.
- DSP tape delay effect pedal
- Hand crafted dTape algorithms deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of tape echo systems
- Three tape machines in one: Fixed (one fixed playback head), Multi (multiple playback heads), and Single (sliding record head)
- Each tape machine has three modes for extremely flexible echo options
- Five tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Wow & Flutter
- Five “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, Spring Reverb, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper!
- Press and hold Tap for instant Infinite Repeats
- "Hands-down the best sounding tape echo effect this reviewer has yet heard." Tone Report Weekly
The acclaimed 500-series module comes to your guitar (or synth, or mixer, or DAW hardware insert...): the Meris Mercury7 Reverb pedal
- Reverb effect pedal
- Stereo input and output
- Analogue Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
A hugely powerful and flexible delay pedal that takes the best of the classic racks to create something special: the Meris Polymoon
- Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser; Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology and Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Stereo input and output; Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesiser or Line levels; Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously; Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI; MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack; External Tap Tempo over TRS; MIDI beat clock synchronisation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
The Boss RV-500 puts the classic space and time effects you want at your feet, along with the next generation of reverb sounds.
- Next-generation reverb pedal
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices and USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
Get those classic delay effects, 16 of them in fact in the one, rugged, road tested steel housing of the Line6 DL4 Delay Modeller Pedal!
- 16 vintage delay and echo effects including Tube Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, and more
- Provides for 3 programmable presets
- Tap tempo control
- 14 seconds of sample-loop memory
- True bypass switching
- Expression pedal input
- Stereo inputs and outputs
Possibly the finest DSP modelling of a bucket brigade delay ever created, the Strymon Brigadier delay pedal is your digital analogue delay
- Bucket brigade modelling delay pedal
- Hand-crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analogue bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated Modulation control
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Press and hold Tap for Infinite Repeats
- "Brigadier is capable of recreating every nuance of an analogue delay with none of the drawbacks" Guitarist magazine
£299.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.