Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A fantastic performer, the Blue Kiwi microrophone was the mic of choice for the Red Dog Music Christmas song! Love & pugs to this mic!
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Multipattern
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 8.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 dB at 2.5kΩ
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 880g
- Dimensions: 220mm x 60mm
Featuring their world-renowned B6 capsule, the Blue Kiwi delivers the detail of its sonic signature all at once with lots of top end (without being too in your face!), along with lots of mids and bottom end, without being too forward.
Designed to set the standard for solid state microphones, the Blue Kiwi yields lush vocals, stunning acoustic guitar and gorgeous piano sounds from nine different polar patterns (Omni, Cardioid, Figure of eight and everything in between).
This is THE Blue microphone.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Cardioid condenser mic featuring a K47 dual membrane capsule, perfect for vocals and instruments.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- K47 Dual Membrane Capsule
- Includes historic Shock-mount
- Ships in Plush Oak Microphone Box
The AKG C414B XLII condenser microphones are designed to make your performance sound great.
- High sensitivity and extremely low noise
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Each mic has 5 switchable polar patterns
- 3 switchable bass cut filters and 3 pre-attenuation pads with LEDs
- 2-color LEDs provide quick visual monitoring of polar pattern and output overload
- All switchable components operate in low-impedance circuits
Studio condenser microphone developed primarily for vocal recording and exhibiting a smooth polar response.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa
- ENL: 15 dB-A (A-weighted), 25 dB (CCIR)
- S2N ratio: 79 dB-A
- Max sound pressure level: 144 dB-SPL @ 0.5% THD
- Low-cut frequency: 40 Hz
- Requires 48v phantom power
- Head swivel: +/- 20 degrees
- Max output voltage: 4.8 V
Precision geared omnidirectional recording microphone offering amazing definition when used alongside acoustic instruments.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±2 dB at 250 Hz: 40 mV/Pa; -28 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 15 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 17 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 79 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 139 dB SPL peak
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (± 4 V)
The very first of Brauner's solid-state microphone range, built with variable polar patterns and exquisite character.
- Equivalent Noise: < 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise > 83 dB (1 Pa/1 kHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 28 mV / Pa-Cardioid
- Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, Figure Eight
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB SPL @ 0,3 % THD
- Power Supply 48 V phantom power
One of the best known solid-state Neumann condenser microphones in a sleek Matte-Black finish.
- Variable large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- The studio microphone classic
- Three directional characteristics: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low frequency roll-off
- Switchable 10 dB pre-attenuation
- Ideal as main and as support microphone in the most differing recording situations
- EA87 shockmount sold seperately
- Studioset including shockmount also available
£1923.99 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.