Doepfer Dark Time
A standalone analogue sequencing module, the Doepfer Dark Time lets you get hands on with your sequences!
- Analogue step sequencer
- Three-position switch On/Off/Skip for each step
- Three-position switch Stop/Continue/Jump for each step
- Use as 1x16, 2x8 or 1-8 combi
- Forward, backward and random running
- CV scaling: 1V/Octave standard
- Internal or external clocking
- MIDI and USB connectivity
The Doepfer Dark Time is a 2 x8 steps analogue sequencer with CV/Gate, USB and Midi interface.
The Doepfer Dark Time was intended as an add-on for the Doepfer Dark Energy but may be used even in combination with other Midi, USB or CV/Gate equipment too.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.