Fender Hanging Guitar Stand
Changing Rooms-Quality Guitar Stand
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With the Fender hanging guitar stand, you can turn your Strat, Tele or other into living room art!
- Frasier's apartment-based interior design quality guitar stand
- Showcase your favourite guitar in style for all to see
- Made of beautifully-grained beech
Redesigned in a striking cherry on beech wood, the Fender Hanging Display Stand is an elegant, convenient way to showcase your favourite guitar or bass.
The Fender hanging guitar stand is a stand that will complement the décor of the room while keeping your instrument easily at hand and ready to play. The nitrocellulose safe padded, contoured yolk swivels to accommodate any headstock shape allowing the instrument to hang straight and secure. The solid wood base and frame are slightly tilted with bumpers to accommodate any design of guitar or bass.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Hanging Guitar Stand" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Foam covered supports for protection
- Space-saving foldable design
- Sturdy construction and intuitive design
Foldable 5 way guitar stand for all of your acoustic, electric and bass guitars.
- Straightforward, rock solid construction
- Folds up flat for transport and storage
- Adjustable yokes with rubber padding
- Foam-covered body supports
- For all acoustic, electric and bass guitars
- Dimensions: 780mm (H) x 430mm (D)
Keep your instruments in neat and tidy order with the Kinsman KRG7 7 way guitar stand. Lightweight and compact for life on the road.
- Holds up to 7 guitars
- Suitable for electric and acoustic guitars and basses
- Fold down sturdy metal frame
- Cushioned body and neck support
- Compact and lightweight
The Quiklok A504 microphone boom stand is the heavy duty solution to securing your mics in the studio or on stage.
- Height adjustment range: 39.3" to 69.3", 100 to 176 cm
- Boom length: 20.8” to 35.8”, 53 to 91 cm
- Diameter of leg spread: 27.5” - 69.9 cm
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on, non-reflective, black enamel finish
- Five-year limited warranty
- Convenient mic cable clips supplied with every stand
The Gravity GS 01 NHB holds your guitar securely from the headstock, meaning no slipping or damaging falls from knocks.
- Solid durable construction
- Easy to use with one hand
- Folds for easy transportation to and from gigs
- Innovative Neckhug technology
- Interchangeable colour rings
Universal tablet holder attachment to fit on your microphone or music stand.
- Will accommodate virtually any size tablet having side measurements ranging from 111 mm to 301 mm (4.37" to 11.85") and depth ranging from 6.9 mm to 18.7 mm (0.27" to 0.73")
- Flexible yet rugged rubberized plastic stoppers will hold the tablet firmly and securely in place, without interfering with dock connector, speaker, headphone jack, on/off and volume buttons
- No-wobble, lightweight aluminium plate is designed to ensure full tilt and rotational adjustability, and to switch rapidly from the vertical to the horizontal viewing mode without slipping, for ideal positioning of your tablet
- The holder can be fastened directly on to any 3/8" standard microphone stand thread connection. A slim yet sturdy steel bracket (included) allows to mount the tablet holder sideways to the vertical pole of any microphone or sheet music stand with diameter ranging from 14 to 30 mm (0.55" to 11.8")
£98.51 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 21st December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.