Native Instruments Maschine mk3
Groove Production Instrument
The Maschine mk3, the legendary groove production and performance instrument, just got the upgrade we've been waiting for!
- Groove production controller, software and audio interface
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library including the legendary synth Massive, Scarbee Mk1 electric piano, Drumlab, Vintage Organs, West Africa percussion library and more
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution colour displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking, Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more and a Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting
- levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
A renowned name in music production, the Maschine mk3 may look different, however has only improved on the classic groovebox workflow. By using feedback from their loyal customers, NI have added features to increase your focus and speed when using the mk3.
The first alteration was to increase the pad size on the mk3. This was done to allow more complex drum patterns to be created. Updates to the technology have also made the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, allowing for the dynamic range to be explored.
The high resolution, colour screen means you can browse sounds, FX's, plug-ins and instruments with ease. The screen also proves useful when implementing effects, as minimal changes can be made effectively. The mk3 can either seamlessly integrate with your other production equipment, or become you sole production tool with the studio-grade interface built in.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 2 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.