NOR0051 Lead A1
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The classic red box, classic VA sound and a more streamlined interface, check out the Nord Lead A1!
- Analogue modelling synthesiser
- 24-voice polyphony
- 4-part multitimbral
- 8 oscillator configurations
- Traditional analogue and digital waveforms
- LFO with 5 waveforms
- Mod envelope
- 12, 24 dB low-pass filters;
- High-pass and Band-pass filters
- Ensemble, chorus, phaser, flanger, ring modulator and drive effects onboard
Developed from the cutting-edge Lead 4, the Nord Lead A1 gives you incredible synthesiser sounds, power and performance with a more streamlined programming interface.
Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
At the heart of the Nord Lead A1 is their new analogue modelling engine. Taking our virtual analogue synthesis to a new level, this modelling recreates a total analogue signal path with uncanny realism, and is capable of immense sonic variety.
With 24-voice polyphony and four simultaneous synthesiser parts, the Nord Lead A1 is a true synthesiser powerhouse that goes far beyond the current trend for limited capability analogue reissues.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "NOR0051 Lead A1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Basslines, beats and the incredible, versatile power of the System-1 plugout synth. What can you make it sing?
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Roland Aira TR8 Drum Synthesiser (792223)
- 1 x Roland Aira TB3 Bass Synth Module (507602)
- 1 x Roland Aira System 1 Synthesiser (652713)
the System 8, the first stand alone pro synth featuring 96 kHz 24 bit resolution with Roland’s next-generation ACB technology.
- Versatile performance synthesiser with advanced ACB technology and 49 full-size keys
- Internal sound engine delivers classic analog tones and dynamic modern sounds with analogue vibe
- Hosts up to three plug-out synths; Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 included
- Advanced low-pass, high-pass, and side-band filters with high-resolution controls
- Massive real-time control with dedicated knobs, sliders, and buttons
- Polyphonic step sequencer with classic TR-REC style interface
- CV/Gate outputs for interfacing with modular synths and vintage gear
- Arpeggio, vocoder, and polyphonic Chord Memory functions
- Large selection of onboard effects with hands-on controls
- USB audio/MIDI interface and control surface mode
Now with fantastic improvements to sounds and workflow, the Korg Kross 2 88 is all the workhorse synthesiser you need!
- Fully-featured digital synth designed to suit any gig!
- 88 key weighted hammer action keybed
- More than 1,000 presets with a wide range of sounds and genres
- Sounds are expandable with optional libraries
- EDS-i sound engine with 134 effects. Up to 7 can be used simultaneously
- Simple front panel layout: no menu diving mid set!
- Built-in sampler with 16 pads, built-in editing and loading from SD card
- Features a cable/battery storage compartment
- Can be operated for up to 7 hours on 6 x AA batteries
- Dark blue finish
The famous red synth is back! With the Nord Lead 4, we have all that classic Nord Lead sound, but with wavetables and effects too!
- 2 oscillator subtractive synthesiser
- 20 voice polyphony
- 4-part multi-timbral
- FM, Hard & Soft Sync
- 2 LFO sections plus Modulation Envelope
- 12, 24 and 48 dB low-pass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303
- Dedicated effects section
With all the sounds and features you want and need - for the studio or the stage - the Roland Juno DS is worthy of the name...
- 88-note keyboard synthesiser
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- Ivory Feel-G Keyboard provides weighted-action feel in a lightweight design that’s easy to transport
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
Want a great-sounding and inspiring knob-tweaking synth with a ridiculous name that isn't a Little Phatty? You need the Korg KingKORG!
- 3 oscillators with the standard bread and butter waves, as well as plenty more for lots of raw programming material
- A choice of modelled analogue filters to give you sound design options from the smooth to the screaming
- 61-keys and plenty of knobs make it a great hands-on keyboard for live performance
- Glowing tube peaking from under its grille for adding anything from subtle overtones to growling distortion
- Myriad onboard effects for sculpting that perfect sound
£1179.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.