Universal Audio UAD2 Quad Core
PCI DSP Accelerator Card
The classic DSP platform for your MAC or PC. The UAD-2 Quad Core PCI card gives you 4 SHARC processors and the Analog Classics Bundle
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion and Windows 7 compatible
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card (6.6” x 4.2” when fully seated)
- Includes 79 UAD-powered plugins!
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Roland, SSL and more.
These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.