Genelec 8020D Grey
Active Studio Monitor Each
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Small in size featuring a 4" woofer but definitely not small in sound, enjoy outstanding Genelec performance with the 8020D grey studio monitor.
- Driver Dimensions: Woofer: 4'' / Tweeter: 0.75'' Metal Dome
- Amplifier Power: 50W Class D
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 25kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100dB
- Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input
- Weight: 3.2kg / 7.0lb
The Genelec 8020D Studio Monitor is a deceptively small unit with enormous capabilities. With the ability to deliver 4dB higher sound pressure levels than earlier 8020 models, the 8020D is designed to suit a wide range of possible listening environments and provide astounding audio reproduction quality. Genelec's reputation for award winning monitoring solutions has allowed them to develop and innovate a long list of loudspeaker technology, which has been perfectly implemented with the 8020D. Featuring a sturdy and effective Minimum Diffraction Enclosure, the precise frequency reproduction of Directivity Control Waveguide technology, and the environmentally friendly Intelligent Signal Sensing circuitry, the 8020D is an accurate, intelligent monitoring solution with state-of-the-art technology in abundance.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec 8020D Grey" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Fostex 6301ND is a compact monitor for professional project, mobile & home studios. The ND version includes digital and analogue inputs
- Compact aluminum design
- 4" full-range driver
- 25W Class-D amplifier for powerful performance
- Inputs include a 1/4" unbalanced connector and a digital AES/EBU XLR connector
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Selector switch for left, right, or left/right
- Protection circuitry keeps the speaker operating smoothly
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Multi-voltage power supply
- Auto Standby Mode engages after 25 minutes, power consumption reduced to 0.5W
With the Focal Alpha 80 monitors, you can put the incredible sound for which they're known in your studio at a very project-friendly price!
- Active studio monitor
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Frequency response: 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB)
The Focal Shape 40 studio monitors not only look incredible, they have the sound to match, giving you all the details you need to mix
- Active studio monitor
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 60 Hz - 35 kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 102dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
The latest version of a studio classic, the KRK V4 Series 4 monitors give you the famous yellow drivers with the legendary sound
- Active studio monitor
- KRK custom-designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom-designed Woven Kevlar 4" woofer
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 19kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 110 dB SPL
- Power Output: LF (55 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (85 Watts)
KRK RP5s sound great, but to get the best balance and stereo image, you need a speaker stands, and we've even thrown in some XLRs for luck!
- Great value bundle!
- 2 x KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Studio Monitor Each (263582)
- 2 x Quiklok BS300 Single Height Adjustable Monitor Stand (each) (335787)
- 2 x Standard XLR to XLR 3m Cable (753918)
Carrying on the performance and white-coned heritage of the NS-10s, the Yamaha HS8 active studio monitors get on with the job in hand
- 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency response (-10dB): 38Hz - 30kHz
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Room control and high-trim response controls
£339.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.