Orange MT Micro Terror
Guitar Amp Head
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Incredibly dinky, but surprisingly loud, the Orange Micro Terror Head packs a 12AX7 valve and offers 20 watt solid state output.
- Single 12AX7 pre-amp tube
- 20 watts RMS of solid-state output
- Powered via a 15 volt DC supply
- Auxiliary input for MP3 player or CD
- Can be plugged into any speaker cabinet with 4 ohm or greater impedance
Building on the winning recipe of the rest of the popular Terror series, the Micro Terror retains the beautiful unpretentious design, delivering a classic Orange sound way bigger than it looks, with a size and weight making it the most portable Terror yet!
The Micro Terror has a single 12AX7 pre-amp tube with 20 watts RMS of solid-state output. It is powered via a 15 volt DC supplier (international PSU included), features auxiliary input for MP3 player or CD, and can be plugged into to any speaker cabinet with 4 ohm or greater impedance (even a 4 x 12) and you will be ready to rock.
With a high tensile steel case it is built to the same rugged specifications as the other members of the Terror family and is incredibly compact and highly portable. This is a true Orange Amp classic, with masses of vintage British character, clean crunch and full-on overdrive sounds.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Orange MT Micro Terror" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Orange Micro Dark Head is a tiny amp with a massive sound! Features include a shape control, buffered effects loop and cabsim output
- Single channel valve/solid state hybrid amp head
- High gain preamp
- Shape control
- Fully buffered effects loop
- CabSim-loaded Headphone output
The Blackstar ID Core 40H could be the peripatetic gigging guitarist's dream. 2x20W of power and tone you can carry around all evening!
- 2x 20W modelling amplifier head
- The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
- 12 vintage style studio quality effects - 3x modulation, 3x delay and 3x reverb effects, specially voiced for electric guitar and delivered in massive super wide stereo when you use two speakers.
- The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
- The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
- Plug the amp in to a Mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
- The ID:Core Stereo 40H features dual speaker outputs to connect to two cabinets at the same time giving a Super Wide Stereo effect.
- Innovative 1 Watt valve Head
- 1xECC83 and 1xECC82
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- Based on award winning HT-5
- Two channels
- Patent-Applied-For Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Perfect for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output
- Stereo MP3 / Line input
- External speaker output
When you want the best tone at friendly volumes, the Palmer Eins is for you, or you can use it as a preamp for less-friendly volumes!
- 1W guitar amplifier head
- Preamp tube: ECC83
- Power amp tube: ECC82
- Output impedance: Speaker out: 8 & 16 ohms, simulated out: 4k, HiZ out: 3.3M Ohm(s)
- Controls: Tone, level
Carry your tone anywhere with the loud, light, Vox MV50 Rock!
- Guitar amplifier head
- 50 Watts of power
- Innovative Nutube technology
- Line/phones output
- Weighs less than a kilogram!
Putting decades of Marshall tone and experience at your control, the Marshall Code 25 combo covers a host of classic sounds!
- Modelling amplifier combo
- 25Watts power
- 14 preamp models
- 4 power amp models
- 8 speaker cabinet models
- Effects: 24 (5 simultaneous)
- Controls: BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, GAIN, VOLUME, PRE FX, AMP, MOD, DEL, REV, POWER, CAB
- Footswitch: PEDL-91009 available separately
- 1x10" speaker
£109.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.