Blackstar ID:Core Stereo 20
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you want to get the sound in your head without resorting to fitting a 4x12" in your bedroom, the Blackstar ID:Core Stereo 20 has you covered.
- 2x10W programmable combo
- Stereo speaker configuration
- EQ with patented ISF
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels
- 12 Stereo Effects
- Store up to 6 of your sounds
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo MP3/Line with dynamic EQ for great sounding music playback
- Comes bundled with Presonus Studio One Blackstar Edition DAW Software, as well as Blackstar INSIDER software.
The ID:Core Stereo 20 V2 is a 2x10W ultimate entry level guitar amplifier. Incredible tone and flexibility is accessed by a simple and intuitive control set and delivered in super wide stereo to give an immersive playing experience that will have you hooked on playing guitar.
ID:CORE V2 represents the culmination of more than nine years’ technical Research and Development. These amps have an intuitive control set like a traditional amp, but have the versatility of programmability. The unique controls allow you, the guitarist, to custom design your own sound. The unique and enhanced Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound.
Deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the Blackstar INSIDER software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The USB connector also allows you to record from your amp directly to your computer; new USB 2.0 functionality makes for easier recording and reamping, plus the ability to record just the preamp out for adding your own effects and cabinet emulation in the DAW/post-processing. An emulated output, MP3/line input and inbuilt panel-accessible tuner complete the package.
Adding to this, the inclusion of Presonus’ renowned Digital Audio Workstation software Studio One, gives you all the tools at your disposal for ultimate creative autonomy.
By using the unique Voice control and the patented ISF, ID:CORE Series amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to design the sound in your head and deliver it at home, in the studio or in rehearsal.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Blackstar ID:Core Stereo 20" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Don't think that practice amp fits in with your living room aesthetic? The Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amp may be just the thing you need...
- Compact guitar amp with a stylish look for home living spaces
- JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME COSM tones, plus stereo chorus and reverb effects
- Great-sounding 2.1 Channel audio system, with stereo speakers and integrated subwoofer
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE Lite’s COSM amp tones along with music playback
- Includes cable for two-way communication (playback and recording) with iOS devices
- Available in three colours: black, white, or red
The Roland Mobile Cube Black is a great super-portable stereo battery amp, ideal for buskers looking for a little more volume.
- Battery-powered amplifier for anyone, anywhere, anytime
- 5W (2.5W + 2.5W) stereo power with two high-performance 10cm (4") speakers
- Inputs for microphone, stereo-instrument, and stereo AUX; headphone output
- Center Cancel function for karaoke
- Built-in stereo reverb/chorus, distortion and more
- Dedicated strap included for easy carry around
New for NAMM 2015, the Orange Crush 20 gives you a great sound with two channels, a full three-band EQ and the unmistakable Orange sound!
- Guitar amp combo
- Two channels
- High gain preamp
- 3-band EQ
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output simulates Orange 4x12 cabinet
- 20 W output power
- 8" speaker
Get the best from both the analog and digital worlds for your guitar with the Vox VX II Combo Amp taking modeling amps to the next level
- 30 Watts
- 8” Custom VOX Speaker
- New VET modeling technology
- Analog power amp
- 11 coveted amp models
- 8 classic effects
- USB out
The Valvetronix range has always been hugely popular, but with the features on the new Vox VT20X, things are only going to get better!
- Modelling guitar combo
- 20 Watts output
- Great range of amp models that take you from vintage clean to modern metal and everything in between
- Two effects sections (1. compression, chorus, overdrive, distortion; 2. flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay)
- Separate reverb section
- 8" speaker
The Cube amps have always been great performers, but with the ability to swap amp models, the Roland Cube 10GX kicks it up a notch!
- Compact 10-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Three preset COSM amp types: Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- Replace preset amps with custom COSM amps via the free CUBE KIT app for iOS and Android devices
- Three onboard effects: chorus, delay, and reverb (including plate and spring reverb types)
- Bass, Middle, and Treble tone controls
- Rec Out/Phones jack provides high-quality direct tones for quiet practice and recording
- Aux In jack for jamming with an external music player
£129.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.