Line 6 Helix LT
Multi Effects Processor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Powerful Dual DSP modelling and streamlined I/O make the Line 6 Helix LT a compact multi effects processor fit for the future!
- Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
- Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
- 62 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 104 Effects
- Capacitive Footswitches. Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Up to 2 Expression Pedals, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
The Helix® LT guitar processor delivers the highest levels of performance, flexibility, and control in its class. Featuring the same powerful dual-DSP processing and award-winning HX Modeling technology found in the flagship Helix Floor and Helix Rack guitar processors, its streamlined I/O complement and hardware configuration make it more affordable for budget-conscious guitarists who still want to access the power of Helix. Helix LT also makes an ideal backup processor for Helix Floor and Helix Rack owners, as the presets for all three are compatible.
Helix guitar processors represent a giant leap forward in modeling technology. Dual-DSPs provide massive power to accurately recreate the sonic characteristics and full dynamic response of classic and modern amplifiers and effects.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Line 6 Helix LT" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Line 6 Helix represents just what is possible with incredible modelling and DSP power - all in a tour-ready floorboard format
- Effects and amp-modelling floorboard
- Dual DSP-Powered HX Modeling Engine With up to 4 Discrete Signal Paths, 53 Amps, 30 Cabs, 16 Mics, and 93 Effects
- Imports User and 3rd Party 1024/2048 Cab IRs (Impulse Responses)
- 12 Capacitive-Sensing Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips - Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Hands-Free Pedal Edit Mode Lays out Effect Parameters Across Switches and Expression Pedal
- Ultra-Fast Footswitch and Controller Assignment
- Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression out, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
- Extensive I/O for Seamless Integration With Your Entire Rig—10 Inputs/12 Outputs (Including Four FX Loops) Plus 8-In/8-Out USB Audio Interface
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and Variax VDI
- Industry-Leading 123dB of Dynamic Range on the Guitar Input, for Tremendous Depth and Ultra-Low Noise
The HeadRush is a multi effects pedalboard which provides realistic sound, a beautiful 7-inch touch display and incredible power to transform your rig.
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Record and re-amp via USB
- Hands-free edit mode
- 1/8" (3.5mm) aux input
- Custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Integrate your FX and outboard gear
- Individual footswitch OLED screens
- Road-ready steel chassis
- MIDI input and output
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time
From the compact pedal masters comes the best way to take control of them: introducing the Boss ES8 effects switching system
- Guitar pedal effects switching system
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analogue circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information at a glance
- Completely customisable pedal function assignments
With the Roland GR55s you get guitar synthesis and COSM modelling in one box... Revolutionary!
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
With the processor, pickup and cable in the box, the Boss GP10GK is all you need to see what all the divided pickup fuss is about!
- Guitar processor, divided pickup and cable
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modelling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analogue guitar synthesiser modelling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modelled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
With the Boss MS-3 combined with your choice of favourite pedals, could we have the perfect portable guitar effects system?
- Multi-effects unit and pedal switcher
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ and USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
£986.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.