iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 2+
iOS MIDI Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A truly professional way to integrate your iOS synths and devices into your studio, the iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 2+ does it in style!
- iOS MIDI interface
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with your Mac/PC like a plugin, controller, and much more!
iConnectMIDI2+ completely redefines the concept of a MIDI & audio interface, integrating today’s professional multiple-computer set-ups with iOS devices and traditional MIDI hardware.
Not only does iConnectMIDI2+ support two computer devices simultaneously – Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) – its Audio passThru technology routes audio between them digitally with zero signal degradation, simply appearing as an audio interface to the operating systems.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 2+" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- The world’s first mixer/multi-channel interface for iPad
- Mix and record up to four channels, or a stereo mix into your iPad
- Works with mics, instruments, speakers, headphones, video monitors and projectors
- Four combo XLR-1/4" input channels, each with trim, channel gain, pan, and low & high EQ
- Switchable 48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
- Guitar-direct (DI) switch for guitar recording without an amp
- Balanced, stereo 1/4" outputs and 1/4" headphone output with separate volume controls
- Direct Monitor switch for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Switchable limiter for clip-free recordings
- Hinged door completely encloses and secures your iPad
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any app in the App Store
- Video output for connection to TVs and projectors: perfect for presentations, meetings and VJs
- Mountable to a mic stand using the Alesis Module Mount (sold separately)
- Complete routing and signal-management controls
- Power supply also charges your iPad
The Korg plugKEY transforms your favourite iOS app into a playable instrument by adding a MIDI port and audio outs!
- Audio and MIDI interface for iOS instruments
- Compatible with any iOS app which responds to MIDI
- Can be used while simultaneously charging your iOS device
- MIDI input
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" jacks/1/8" headphone jack
- Connection to iOS device via integrated lightning cable
- Charging via microUSB
£125.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.