MXR M181 Bass Blow Torch
Bass Effect Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Go from tube-like crunch to full-on distortion with the MXR M181 Blow Torch!
- Versatile bass distortion effect
- Tube-like growl to high-gain distortion
- Strong midrange overdrive retains low- and high-end frequencies
- Active 3-band EQ with 3-position mid shift
By focusing the overdrive in the midrange frequencies, the MXR M181 Bass Blow Torch lets you retain low end thunder and high-end sizzle while distorted mids blaze a path through even the densest mix.
An active 3-band EQ with 3-position mid shift lets you zero in on an incendiary tone, while the Blend knob lets you balance your distortion with direct signal to taste. And the Bass Blow Torch burns as clean as it does hot, with 18 volt performance for increased dynamic headroom, clarity and low noise even at lethal volume. True hardwire bypass circuitry means that when you switch the distortion out, it's really gone.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M181 Bass Blow Torch" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
- Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5
- Expression Pedal (sold separately)
With all the features you need to sound bold, punchy and bassy, the Boss BB1X is what you need to cut through, without being cutting,,,
- More than just a bass overdrive...
- Bold, punchy sound that invigorates the original tone and responsiveness of your bass and amp
- Contains BOSS’ latest distortion, which adapts to every register and never muffles your low end
- Blend knob allows for mixing the direct signal with the effect signal
- Independent Low and High knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks: a normal output for a bass amp and a Line Out for a balanced connection directly to a PA or recorder
- The Line Out jack provides a modern and enhanced direct sound that brings out new characteristics in your tone
- Don’t let the appearance of the BB-1X fool you—it’s not just another compact effect pedal. Rather than a standard bass stompbox that’s used occasionally for musical passages or solos, the BB-1X functions more like a preamp and DI that enhances and refines your entire sound.
Give any rig that classic Ampeg growl with the Ampeg Classic Preamp pedal.
- Preamp pedal delivering classic Ampeg tones
- Classic 3-band tone stack plus volume
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for tonal flexibility
- Power: 9V DC supply or battery capable
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
A reissue of the legendary fuzz unit, and now with a blend control, the Ampeg Scrambler is a face melter!
- Delivers classic Ampeg grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend (wet/dry) control
- Treble and volume control
- Power: 9V DC supply or battery
- True bypass
- Causes spontaneous bass face when engaged
- 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range specifically designed for bass
- Full range response, even for five- and six-string basses
- Can be used as a "boost" or "cut" pedal using the level control knob
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
- Full control of bass guitar's dynamic range via threshold level and ratio knobs
- Enhancer provides increased bass clarity and presence
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£127.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.