DC Power Brick Pedal Power Supply
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you've got more than two or three effects pedals, you're probably spending a fortune batteries; not anymore with the MXR M237 DC Brick!
- Power supply for your pedal board
- Eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs
- Each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates in case of a short
Keep your pedals powered all night long with the MXR DC Brick, a revamp of the DCB10. Now under the MXR brand, the new DC Brick features all of the short circuit and overload protection of the original but now handles twice the power, allowing you to use virtually any combination of effects.
Additionally, each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates if there is a short so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot any power problems. The MXR DC Brick has eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs, a change from the DCB10’s seven 9v outputs and three 18v outputs. And of course, the AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit are included.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M237" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Keep your guitar sound as quiet as possible with an isolated power suply - like the MXR Iso Brick!
- Effect pedal power supply
- Pedalboard-friendly size
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
You've got your pedals and your board, toney-grail is but a stomp away, but no batteries! No more with the Diago PS01 Powerstation!
- Power supply for up to 30 9V pedals
- Includes daisy chain to supply six pedals
- Suitable for any input voltage so you can take it on your world tour (although you'll need an adapter to fit the holes in the wall!)
9 isolated power outputs for your pedalboard for under £50? Have we made a mistake? No! We have not! It's the TGI PB1!
- Aluminium case
- Overload / short circuit protection
- LED indicators
- 9 isolated DC outputs:
- 1 x 18V
- 2 x 12V
- 1 x 9V (1A)
- 5 x 9V (100mA)
- Includes 7 x cables
- Dimensions: L x W x H - 50mm x 160mm x 24mm
The Truetone One Spot Combo Pack is an affordable pedal power solution for running up to 8 stomp boxes simultaneously.
- 9V power supply with 8-way daisychain
- 2x Battery Clip Converters
- 2x 3.5mm (1/8”) Converters
- 1x L6 Converter for Line 6 modeling pedals
- Handles up to 1700mA
Guitar effect power supplies are not all created equal. Put some good power into your pedalboard with the Diago Micropower9
- Guitar effect power supply
- 9 Volt
- 2.1 mm, centre negative
- Boss power supply convention
- Can power up to six pedals when used with the Diago daisy chain
- Input: 90-264 VAC @ 50-60Hz
£119.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.