MXR M89 Bass Overdrive
Bass Effect Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put a bit of hair on the low end with the MXR M89 Bass Overdrive pedal!
- Bass overdrive pedal
- Warm, harmonically rich overdrive
- Clean signal blend control
- True bypass
The MXR Bass Overdrive is an original design that delivers warm, tube-like overdrive. Along with standard Volume, Tone and Drive controls, this pedal features a Clean control so you can blend a pre-set EQ clean signal with the overdrive signal, resulting in sweet burly bass overdrive.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M89 Bass Overdrive" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
- Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5
- Expression Pedal (sold separately)
With all the features you need to sound bold, punchy and bassy, the Boss BB1X is what you need to cut through, without being cutting,,,
- More than just a bass overdrive...
- Bold, punchy sound that invigorates the original tone and responsiveness of your bass and amp
- Contains BOSS’ latest distortion, which adapts to every register and never muffles your low end
- Blend knob allows for mixing the direct signal with the effect signal
- Independent Low and High knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks: a normal output for a bass amp and a Line Out for a balanced connection directly to a PA or recorder
- The Line Out jack provides a modern and enhanced direct sound that brings out new characteristics in your tone
- Don’t let the appearance of the BB-1X fool you—it’s not just another compact effect pedal. Rather than a standard bass stompbox that’s used occasionally for musical passages or solos, the BB-1X functions more like a preamp and DI that enhances and refines your entire sound.
With digital circuitry, a gain reduction meter and 18V for great headroom, the Boss BC1X Bass Compressor is the compressor you want!
- Multiband compressor pedal
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
The 4-string (or 5, or 6...) stable-mate of the famous Midgie, the Stompnorth Bass Midgie is perfectly tuned for your low end!
- Bass version of the famous Midgie booster overdrive
- The classic Midgie sound now optimised for bass guitar
- Gain, overdrive and output volume knobs
- Switch takes you from a silicon OD circuit to the unique 'Fauzz' setting...
- The Fauzz circuit is a unique 'faux fuzz' that is specifically optimised for bass
- The gain and overdrive controls are interactive and their effects vary with the position of the Fauzz switch...
- ... for a huge variety of sounds
A reissue of the legendary fuzz unit, and now with a blend control, the Ampeg Scrambler is a face melter!
- Delivers classic Ampeg grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend (wet/dry) control
- Treble and volume control
- Power: 9V DC supply or battery
- True bypass
- Causes spontaneous bass face when engaged
Give any rig that classic Ampeg growl with the Ampeg Classic Preamp pedal.
- Preamp pedal delivering classic Ampeg tones
- Classic 3-band tone stack plus volume
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for tonal flexibility
- Power: 9V DC supply or battery capable
- Roadworthy all-metal chassis construction
£143.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.