Roland Juno DS 61
With all the sounds and features you want and need - for the studio or the stage - the Roland Juno DS is worthy of the name...
- 61-note portable keyboard synthesiser
- Lightweight, gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS61’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
Roland’s JUNO synths are known everywhere for their great sound, ease of use, and exceptional value.
The Roland JUNO DS 61 takes the iconic series to a new level of performance, adding many powerful enhancements while still keeping operation streamlined and simple.
Versatile, intuitive, and highly mobile, the Roland JUNO DS 61 puts you in creative command, making it easy to produce exceptional music everywhere you play.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 3 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.