Electro Harmonix Neo Clone
Analog Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Same amazing chorus as the legendary Small Clone
- All Analog design
- True Bypass
- DEPTH: controls the amount of frequency change that occurs in the altered signal.
- RATE knob: controls speed of Chorus modulation
- Battery equipped with optional 9.6DC-200 power supply
Lush, analog chorus designed to recreate our legendary Small Clone in a pedal-board friendly package. Using a high quality bucket brigade chip and the same classic Small Clone circuit, this true analog design has been massaged and tweaked for accuracy and superior sonic qualities.
The Neo Clone delivers the Classic Small Clone sound at a price that sweeps the competition away.
The sound of the Electro Harmonix Small Clone is familiar to anyone who has heard recordings by Kurt Cobain. Now, this classic analog chorus sound is available in a more compact package, but delivering all the old school modulation you’ll ever need.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Neo Clone" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you want to put a choice of pitch effects at your feet, but the pedal board is running out of space, reach for the Mooer Pitch Box!
- Pitch effect pedal
- Three Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it offers a great spacy feeling
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
- High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
- Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
- Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
- Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- Controls: Res, Manual, Depth, Rate, 4-way Mode Switch
- Weight: 420g / 15 oz (including battery)
- Connectors: Guitar Input, Bass Input, Output A, Output B, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 40 mA (DC 9V)
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Residual Noise Level: -95dBu (IHF-A weighted, typ.)
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
It's the little orange box we all know and love, but cheaper! Give the Joyo JF-06 Vintage Phase pedal a go
- Phaser pedal
- True bypass design
- Speed control
- Aluminium alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
- The EBow Plus is a hand-held electronic bow for guitar
- The small battery-powered unit replaces the pick in the right hand
- Guitarist can then mimic strings, horns, and woodwinds with unbelievable sensitivity
- The EBow produces a powerful infinite sustain, rich in harmonics for incredible guitar sounds
£59.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.