Teenage Engineering Tonic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Sonic Charge's Microtonic comes to your pocket: make beats and grooves anywhere with the Teenage Engineering PO32 Tonic
- Pocket-sized drum synth and sequencer
- Mic for transferring sounds
- 16 sounds
- 16 punch-in effects
- Sequencer with parameter locks and pattern chaining
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm audio I/O
- jam sync
- Compatible with microtonic
Introducing the Teenage Engineering PO-32 tonic - the next level pocket operator with built-in microphone and import / export functionality.
In 2015, Teenage Engineering released the first line of pocket operators, the PO-10 series, successfully launching some of the smallest and most affordable synthesisers known to mankind. these were followed up in 2016 with the launch of the PO-20 series.
Now, Teenage Engineering present the newest addition to the pocket operator family: the PO-32 tonic - a powerful drum- and percussion synthesiser.
The Teenage Engineering PO-32 tonic is the result of a fruitful collaboration with Magnus Lidström of Sonic Charge, creator of award-winning audio plugins and the man behind the CWO effect in OP-1. One of Sonic Charge’s biggest successes to date has been Microtonic, a pattern-based drum machine and percussion synthesiser.
Teenage Engineering are clearly big fans, and are extremely happy to present the PO-32 tonic: Microtonic in a pocket operator format.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Affordable, fun, useful and inspiringly cute. What else do you need to know about the Korg KR Mini rhythm machine?
- Energise your practices and performances with diverse rhythm patterns!
- a great companion for practicing and performing with guitar, bass, keyboards, winds, or any type of instrument!
- Easy-to-use design; just select a rhythm pattern and press the play button
- Chain function lets you arrange your favourite rhythm patterns and fill-ins to create complete songs
- Optional foot switches gives you hands-free control over fill-in/start/stop
- Tap the 16 pads for finger drumming or recording your own rhythms
- Built-in speaker with 2W output for jamming anywhere without the need for an additional monitor
- Headphone/speaker jack for quiet practice or connection to a mixer or monitoring system
Korg have given us what we've been wanting for so many years; meet your new drum machine: the Korg Volca Beats!
- Six analogue synthesis drum parts and four PCM sounds
- Step sequencer derived from the Electribe for intuitive pattern creation
- Sync in and out for hooking up to other Volcas or the Monotribe
- MIDI in for control from your DAW or external sequencer
- Battery power and built-in speaker to make beats anywhere
Add great-sounding drums to your music for less with the Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythm
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
The Roland TR-09 gives you the legendary Roland 909 sound in the palm of your hand, the desktop of your studio, or in your live rig!
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
The most classic of classic drum machines is back, meet the new 808 - the Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments
Looking for a hands-on analogue drum machine with individual outs and a huge range of sounds and features? Try the Arturia DrumBrute
- Analogue drum machine
- 12 voices: Kick 1, kick 2, Snare, Clap, Rim/Claves, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cymbal, Maraca/Tamb & Zap
- Onboard sequencer - different drum parts can have different sequence lengths
- Plenty of knobs for instant on-the-fly tweaking
- 64 sequences and song mode for pattern sequencing
- 12 individual outputs and mix output
- Steiner Parker filter
- MIDI in and Out and clock in and out
- 2x headphone jacks
- USB connection
£85.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.