Teenage Engineering Tonic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Sonic Charge's Microtonic comes to your pocket: make beats and grooves anywhere with the Teenage Engineering PO32 Tonic
- Pocket-sized drum synth and sequencer
- Mic for transferring sounds
- 16 sounds
- 16 punch-in effects
- Sequencer with parameter locks and pattern chaining
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm audio I/O
- jam sync
- Compatible with microtonic
Introducing the Teenage Engineering PO-32 tonic - the next level pocket operator with built-in microphone and import / export functionality.
In 2015, Teenage Engineering released the first line of pocket operators, the PO-10 series, successfully launching some of the smallest and most affordable synthesisers known to mankind. these were followed up in 2016 with the launch of the PO-20 series.
Now, Teenage Engineering present the newest addition to the pocket operator family: the PO-32 tonic - a powerful drum- and percussion synthesiser.
The Teenage Engineering PO-32 tonic is the result of a fruitful collaboration with Magnus Lidström of Sonic Charge, creator of award-winning audio plugins and the man behind the CWO effect in OP-1. One of Sonic Charge’s biggest successes to date has been Microtonic, a pattern-based drum machine and percussion synthesiser.
Teenage Engineering are clearly big fans, and are extremely happy to present the PO-32 tonic: Microtonic in a pocket operator format.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Teenage Engineering Tonic" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Korg have given us what we've been wanting for so many years; meet your new drum machine: the Korg Volca Beats!
- Six analogue synthesis drum parts and four PCM sounds
- Step sequencer derived from the Electribe for intuitive pattern creation
- Sync in and out for hooking up to other Volcas or the Monotribe
- MIDI in for control from your DAW or external sequencer
- Battery power and built-in speaker to make beats anywhere
- New Rhythm Progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill and Ending
- New TSC with Sound Shape function and Ambience for professional drum sounds
- 100 Preset Styles and 100 User styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control; runs on AC or battery power
The Roland TR-09 gives you the legendary Roland 909 sound in the palm of your hand, the desktop of your studio, or in your live rig!
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
The most classic of classic drum machines is back, meet the new 808 - the Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer
- Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments
Looking for a hands-on analogue drum machine with individual outs and a huge range of sounds and features? Try the Arturia DrumBrute
- Analogue drum machine
- 12 voices: Kick 1, kick 2, Snare, Clap, Rim/Claves, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cymbal, Maraca/Tamb & Zap
- Onboard sequencer - different drum parts can have different sequence lengths
- Plenty of knobs for instant on-the-fly tweaking
- 64 sequences and song mode for pattern sequencing
- 12 individual outputs and mix output
- Steiner Parker filter
- MIDI in and Out and clock in and out
- 2x headphone jacks
- USB connection
- Innovative EZ Compose feature for quick, hassle-free programming
- 440 world-class drum and percussion sounds, 40 bass sounds with COSM bass-amp models
- Guitar/bass input, multi-effects, COSM amp models
- 3 independent insert effects (EQ and compression), TSC (Total Sound Control) featuring 3-band EQ and high-quality ambience
- 1,000 patterns (500 preset, 500 user); easily add fills, ghost notes, chord progressions, and more
- 20 velocity-sensitive pads
- Four assignable footswitch and expression-pedal inputs
- Individual outputs, digital out, USB port
£85.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.