Dreadbox White Line Divider
2HP Utility Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Whether for your clocks or your oscillators, a frequency divider - like the Dreadbox White Line Divider - is a handy module to have!
- Frequency divider module for Eurorack
- Divides the input signal by 2 and by 4
- Nice for dividing clocks and creating sub octaves
- The outcome is always a square wave, regardless the input
- Width: 2 HP
- Current draw: 2 mA (at +12V) / 0.5 mA (at -12V)
The Dreadbox White Line Divider module is a frequency divider module that let's you create sub octaves or alter your clocks with ease!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Dreadbox White Line Divider" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need to convert your stereo signals to mono and vice versa in a tiny bit of space? Noise Engineering Quantic Fictus to the rescue!
- 3 channel passive stereo to mono splitter
- Handy for all mono to stereo splitting duties
- Size: 2HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: none
Make sure you can send your signal to all the places it needs to go with the Dreadbox White Line Splitter
- Utility module for Eurorack systems
- It can be used as:
- A single channel 1 to 8 splitter
- A 2 channel 1 to 5 and 1 to 2 splitter
- A 3 channel with all 2 to 1 splitter
- Width: 2 HP
Make sure those signals have the levels you want with the linear and logarithmic attenuation of the Dreadbox White Line Attenuator
- Attenuation module for Eurorack systems
- 2 channel passive design
- Channel 1 is linear
- Channel 2 is logarithmic
You're not going to get much out of your modular without these: take home the Mutable Instruments Little Bag of Cables today!
- Bag of patch cables for Eurorack modular systems
- 5x 20cm, black
- 5x 40cm, rani pink
- 5x 40cm, turquoise
- 5x 80cm, grey.
- Braided construction
- Little bag included!
Get some serious low end frequencies in your patch by generating some sub octaves with the Doepfer A-115 audio divider!
- Frequency divider for Eurorack systems
- Produce frequencies at octaves below th input signal
- Output combines input and sub-octave signals
- Level controls allow individual signals to be set to taste
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
£35.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.