Sontronics STC1S Black
Stereo Microphone Set
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great choice of stereo microphone set, the Sontronics STC1S includes stereo bar, clips and velvet-lined case
- Matched pair of small-diaphragm condenser mics
- Supplied in velvet-lined box with stereo bar and mic clips
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 137 dB
The Sontronics STC-1S is a stereo pair of Sontronics STC-1 cardioid pencil microphones, ideally suited to stereophonic recording, whether you're capturing a four-piece band, a choir or a full symphony orchestra.
The variable filter (0, 75, 150Hz) and pad (0, -10, -20dB0 switches further enhance their versatility, allowing you to record many instrument sources, either acoustic or amplified.
The Sontronics STC-1S comes in a luxury wooden case with mounting clips, windshields and a stereo mounting bar. It is also compatible with the Sontronics OMNI and HYPER capsules.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Sontronics STC1S Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need to mic up your drum kit? In the studio or on the stage? Then get yourself the Audix FP5 Drum Mic Pack, it has all you need!
- All-in-one solution for drum miking
- Instrument-specific mics for optimal results
- Rugged Audix quality
- Aluminum carrying case
The CAD GXL3000SSP Studio Pack is a perfect kit for many studio applications with a large diaphragm GXL3000, GXL1200 and a pop filter.
- Perfect for home studio recording projects
- Includes GXL-3000 Microphone
- Includes 2 GXL-1200 Microphones
- Includes EPF-15A Pop Filter
- Includes shock mount and microphone clip
With a great-sounding condenser microphone and all the accessories you need, the Sontronix STC20 pack is what you need for great vocals!
- Cardioid condenser microphone pack
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1 kHz): 120 dB
The CAD GXL2200SSP stereo studio pack includes a great combination of condensers that will have you covered in all recording situations.
- 1x GXL2200 studio condenser microphone
- 2x GXL1200 pencil condenser microphones
- 1x EPF15A custom pop filter
- Perfect package for vocal and instrument recordings
- Shock mount and mic clips are included
The CAD GXL3000SP studio pack includes all you need to start creating professional recordings from your home or project studio.
- Complete studio microphone set
- Includes 1x CAD GXL3000 multi-pattern condenser Microphone
- Includes 1x CAD GXL1200 cardioid condenser microphone
- Includes 1x CAD EPF15A pop filter
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 20KHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-of-Eight, Omnidirectional
With the performance of a console mic preamps, in a portable and affordable format, the Audient iD14 is quite an interface. Paired with an Aston Origin your recordings will certainly be in demand!
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x Audient iD14 Audio Interface (598073)
- 1 x Aston Origin Condenser Microphone (X133499)
£259.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.