Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With mic and instrument inputs, you'll be creating your perfect accompaniment in no time with the Boss RC30 Dual Track Looper
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Onboard effects allow you to process your loops within the pedal to create your perfect sound
- Independent volume faders for the loops ensures you can find the perfect balance
- USB connection for easy connection to your computer to move loops to and from the pedal
If you're looking to add to your stage sound, or to your creativity in the studio, the Boss RC30 Loopstation is a fantastic tool to do just that. With 99 memory locations, you won't run out of places to put all those ideas, and the USB connectivity is perfect for easily moving sounds to and from your computer. The Boss RC30 looper pedal is a great box to have at your feet
Taking looper pedals to the next level, the Vox VDL1 Dynamic Looper offers classic looping functionality with incredibly versatile performance effects.
- Loop Pedal Processor offering intuitive footpedal control
- Infinite recording time using two independent loops (combined loop length up to 90 seconds)
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize creates specific beat-length phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- 11 Pre Effects enhance and morph your instrument’s sound as you play & record loops
- Pre Effects include instrument simulations such as bass and acoustic guitar
- 11 Loop Effects radically transform the playback of looped phrases
- 100 programs (50 preset, 50 user); each offers settings for the Pre Effect and Loop Effect
- Overdubbing with undo and redo capabilities
- Resample by adding new material onto a phrase being processed by the Loop Effect
- Mic input for creating loops using other sources; such as vocals or percussion
- Master Limiter maintains a consistent level between the original source and all loops
- Three stop modes – clean, delay, and fade – provide more loop playing creativity
- Key Lock function locks the panels controls but maintains the pedals for error-free performances
Create everything from layered soundscapes to simple backing tracks with the Boss RC3 looper pedal
- Compact looper in the stage-ready Boss compact pedal format!
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time - store a whole backing track if you need to!
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- True stereo I/O
The new standard in looping, the affordable and incredibly versatile Boss RC1 looper deserves a space at your feet!
- Compact looper pedal
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
From the people who took looping in a whole new direction with the RC505, comes the compact, yet still fully-featured Boss RC-202!
- Compact tabletop looper module
- Two concurrent stereo tracks
- Dedicated controls for each track
- Four input and four track effects available simultaneously
- 64 phrase memories to store loops and effects settings ready for instant recall
- Control via MIDI or external footswitches and expression pedals
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns
- USB connection for loop import and export
Leave your feet free to keep the beat and put your on the fly loops in your hands with the Boss RC-505 Loop Station
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input
The Boss RC300 is the ultimate looper pedal, offering 3 stereo tracks, an expression pedal, and a frankly silly 3 hours of recording time.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
£158.00 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 21st December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.