Studiologic SL88 Grand
88 Key MIDI Controller
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Taking the high end keyboard controller to the next level the Studiologic SL88 Grand offering a load of features with portability
- Graded hammer-action keyboard with wooden keys and ivory touch
- 3 contacts per key with note-on and note-off velocity + aftertouch
- 6-way control knob (4 direction switches + 1 rotating encoder + 1 push button)
- 3 function buttons
- 4 programmable zones
- 4 programmable pedals connections
- 3 programmable sticks controllers
- TFT color graphic display (320x240) with intuitive navigation
- Editing and programming software for computers and tablets - available as a free download
- User programmable key balance and 6 editable velocity curves
- Magnetic rail system to adapt a music rack or a plate for laptops and tablets
More than 30 years’ experience in exclusive keybeds meets an all-new, powerful, operating system. Perfect for you to control your hardware and virtual instruments. All provided in a powerful new refreshing way. Working together with musicians we have created a user interface which is perfect for quick navigation and setup, but also gives you excellent in-depth control. The SL88 GRAND is ready to be at the very heart of your system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Studiologic SL88 Grand" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
After more than 30 years in the game, Studiologic have now combined their acclaimed keybeds with a new and innovative operating system for the best in MIDI controlling experience!
- Hammer action TP/100LR with Aftertouch
- 3 default velocity curves + fixed curve with programmable value
- 6 editable user velocity curves
- 4 navigation controls and 1 function switch
- 4 pedal inputs (2 switch + 1 continuous + 1 multi)
- Dimensions: 126 cm / 49.6” x 31 cm / 12.2” x 11,7 cm / 4,6” (W x D x H)
- Weight: 20.8 Kg / 45.85 lbs
When you want the full creative freedom of 88 notes, but you're aware of the bottom line, the M-Audio Keystation 88 II is for you!
- USB keyboard controller
- 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys with natural piano feel
- 5-Pin MIDI Output to trigger external MIDI devices
- Transport and directional buttons let you operate your DAW from the keyboard
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive performances
- USB-powered and supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
- Includes SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble, a virtual piano instrument that captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano
£749.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.