Avantone MP1 Mixphones
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Avantone MP1 Mixphones are headphones that are made for almost every use sounding as beautiful as they look. Give your ears some love!
- First ever multiple use headphone
- Suitable for use in the live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and listening applications
- Featuring "mix" mode that focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of our Mixcubes
- Frequency response -- 18Hz-25kHz
- Driver size -- Large format 50mm drivers
- Weight .55kg
The MixPhones Mp1 Triple Play Personal Monitor with Vari-Voice is the first ever multiple use headphone, suitable for use in the live sound, DJ, studio recording, mixing playback and listening applications. The unique design allows the user to move between normal neutrally voiced stereo field, monaural (mono), and a specially contoured "mix" mode that focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of our Mixcubes and allow better articulation of critical mix frequencies.
The MixPhones MP1 is the creation of industry professional and end users that need more than just another headphone. This elegant piece of industrial audio jewelry is made to sound as good as it looks. From the choice of materials to create a physical enclosure to meet audio needs and visual aesthetics, to the generous ear cups designed comfortably isolate and enclose any ear lobe, these are professionally designed for serious users. The generous padding and pivot design ensure a comfortable fit for all day and use in the most demanding environments.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Avantone MP1 Mixphones" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the acclaimed quality and sound of Focal right on your head with the Focal Spirit Professional closed-back headphones!
- Closed-back, circumaural professional studio headphones
- Precise and detailed sound reproduction, without distortion
- Excellent isolation and acoustic coupling to the ear
- Optimal comfort
- 32 Ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL / 1 mW @ 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 22 kHz
The DT880 Pro is widely regarded as one of the most neutral headphones in the world, making them perfect for any kind of studio work
- Semi - Open
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Rugged headband cosntruction
- Single-sided coiled cable
- Soft headband pad
- Gold plated stereo mini jack (3.5mm) and 1/4" adapter
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 ohm
- Nominal SPL : 96 dB
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Weight (without cable) 295 g
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 860 headphones
- Closed back dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 - 28000 Hz
- SPL: 94 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
Put incredible, immersive sound on your hears with the Ultrasone Performance 880 headphones
- Close back, dynamic headphones
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency range: 7 - 35000 Hz
- SPL: 94 dB
- Weight (excl. cord): 274g
With the striking looks to match their incredible V-Moda -designed sound, the Roland Aira Crossfade M100 phones are the business
- Studio and performance headphones
- Large-diameter (50mm) high definition dual diaphragm drivers and 5-30,000Hz frequency response ensure optimum audibility of AIRA instruments
- Special XL memory foam ear cushions mold to the shape of your ears for maximum comfort and noise isolation
- Exclusive heavy duty professional cable, 2 meters long, designed with a locking mechanism for added security
- Striking, iconic and sleek design with AIRA logo on each air shield and dual green chevrons on headband
If you want to get the best sound from your V-Drums without causing a ruckus, try a pair of the Roland RH300-V headphones!
- Headphones optimised for Roland V-Drums
- High-quality sound that’s optimised for the extended frequency response and wide dynamic range of V-Drums and other Roland electronic percussion
- Soft cushion on head strap provides a comfortable and secure fit that stays in place while drumming
- Closed-back, circumaural design fits around the ears for excellent isolation from outside sounds
- Long (2.5 meter) straight cord for connection convenience and playing comfort
- Gold-plated 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo mini plug with included 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) threaded adapter
- Folds down into a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
£199.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.