Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog
10HP Random Voltage Generator
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Random voltages can be useful for so many wonderful things, put some in your Eurorack with the Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog!
- Random voltage generator for modular systems
- Twin analogue white noise generator sourced sample and holds: A and B for producing bipolar stepped and slewed random voltages. External input jacks are provided for both units - for processing external signals, random or otherwise. Sample level attenuators provided for each. These units will pass digitised analogue white noise at the outputs when high sampling rate is achieved - using an internal or external clock. Wide range logarithmic slew control on unit B. Bipolar LED indicators
- A third stepped output (TOGGLE A/B) provides another unique stepped random output which alternates sampling from two sources in time with the sample clock. This function can additionally splice two external sources together or a single source with one of the internal random sources. In essence, a double throw switch with synchronous sample rate reduction. Bipolar LED indicator
- Very smoothly fluctuating random voltage (R-FLUX) provides a very organic random output with voltage controllable (via Vactrol) slew speed and voltage controlled output level probability. Internal or external clock timing. Bipolar LED indicator
- Random pulse/gate output (R-PULSE) operates from sub-sub audio well into the audio rate for use as a random gate/trigger sequence, additional random clock or digital noise generator. The frequency is variable via panel control and FM (density) input. R-Pulse features 7 selectable levels of randomness through 7 stage divisions. Scroll up/down through divisions. Saves selection every 60 seconds. LED indicator
- Opto-Integrator - a vactrol based Integrator for smoothing voltages. This integrator features an input jack for processing external signals but processes the R-Pulse output through internal normalisation when nothing is patched in. Panel control and CV input provided for altering the integration slope. Bipolar LED indicator
- Built in clock with hi and low range selector. Panel speed control and 1V/OCT FM input. Temperature compensated for low drift. Clock output for timing external devices. Clock doubles as a full range pulse VCO. LED indicator
- External clock input for optionally timing S&H-B, R-FLUX and TOGGLE outputs
- Width: 10 HP
The first module of the Ultra-Random series, the Steady State Fate Ultra-Random Analogue is a random voltage generator with six random outputs including two clocked stepped random outputs - one with built in logarithmic slew, a third stepped output that toggles between two internal noise sources or whatever is patched into the sample inputs, a fully voltage controllable smooth fluctuating random voltage output, a voltage controllable random gate/noise with 7 selectable levels of randomness and an independent vactrol based voltage controllable integrator - all with a built in 1V/Oct tracking voltage controlled clock. The URA can additionally function as a dual Sample and Hold, capable of wave shaping and sample reducing CV and audio.
The URA was designed to maximise routing options both within the module itself as well as within your modular system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With two hugely CV-able ADSRs and an LFO thrown in for good measure, the Roland 540 is going to find a home in a lot of systems...
- Dual envelope generator and LFO
- Two onboard ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with square, triangle, saw, ramp and sine wave outputs
- Plenty of inputs for modulation and triggering
You've got all the raw sounds you want in your modular , now start modulating! The XAOC Devices Batumi LFO is just the thing!
- 4x LFO module for Eurorack systems
- 4 voltage controlled LFOs
- Free, quadrature, phase and divide modes
- Assignable waveform outputs
- Assignable reset/tap tempo inputs
- Zoom mode for precise frequency setting
- USB connector for easy firmware updates
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 80 mA
The STE16's dual LFO amplitude and frequency modulation push the envelope above and beyond your typical four waveform LFO construction.
- Eleven patch points
- Size: 10hp
- Depth: 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 150mA, 35mA (+12/-12)
- Controls: Speed 1, Speed 2, Wave 1, Wave 2, Mix, 2x 1 Shot, 2x Hi/Lo, FM/M/AM, connectors: CV In 1, CV In 2, Reset 1, Reset 2, Mix Out, Out 1, Out 2
The Studio Electronics Modstar Shapers is a dual four stage ADSR which can control any function that accepts control voltages
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Requires 22mA (+12 / -12)
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
£299.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.