Yamaha Revstar RS320 Black Steel
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The revolution is here! Be part of their first new range of electrics in over 20 years with the Yamaha Revstar RS320 Black Steel!
- Finish: Black steel
- Body: Nato
- Neck: Nato, slim profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 13 3/4" radius
- Frets: 22, medium
- Pickups: 2x ceramic magnet humbuckers
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
Drawing inspiration from London and Tokyo’s vintage street-racing motorbikes, Japan’s heritage of engineering excellence, and Yamaha’s 50-year legacy of guitar craftsmanship, every detail of each Revstar model has been carefully engineered to bring out the unique personality of each guitar in the lineup. From the curves and contours of the ground-up body design to the distinctive colours and finishes and custom-wound pickups that perfectly match the guitar’s character, the Revstar collection comprises a diverse lineup as the guitarists who play them.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Yamaha Revstar RS320 Black Steel" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Pickups: 2 Humbuckers
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale: 24.75 in.
- Nut Width: 1.68 in.
- Neck Joint: Set
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Trapazoid Inlays
- Binding: None
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finishes: Cherry
There's no doubt you'll be the centre of attention when performing with the Danelectro Dano 63!
- Body: Masonite, wood frame
- Neck: Maple, bolt on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 19 Frets
- Tuners: Enclosed, adjustable
- Bridge: Chrome die-cast, adjustable saddles
- Pickups: 2 x Lipsticks, alnico magnets, 3-way selector
If you want a sparkling new guitar (literally), you won't be forgotten in a hurry using the Danelectro Dano 63!
- Colour: Red Sparkle Burst
- Body: Masonite, Semi-hollow
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 19
- Pickups: 2 '56 alnico Lipstick pickups
- Controls: 1 Volume/ 1 Tone/ 3-Way Lever
- Basswood body
- Maple neck
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Three Duncan Designed SC-101 single-coil pickups with aged white covers
- Five-way pickup switch with white tip
- Three-ply pickguard (white-black-white)
Look the part whilst you shred with the fiesta red Fender Squier VM Mustang Electric Guitar
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Body Finish: Fiesta Red (Gloss Polyester)
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tail-piece
- Pickguards: White Pearloid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
The Epiphone G400 SG in Worn Cherry with chrome hardware is a great introduction to the heritage of the iconic SG.
- Finish: Worn Cherry
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Alnico Classic and Classic Plus Humbuckers
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2-Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Machineheads: Grover
£329.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.