M-Audio BX Subwoofer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a response down to 20 Hz and all the controls and connectivity you need, the M-Audio BX Subwoofer lets you mix the lows in confidence
- Active studio subwoofer
- Frequency response extends down to 20 Hz (-3dB)
- Inputs: Two XLR balanced/unbalanced inputs; two TRS balanced/unbalanced inputs; two unbalanced RCA inputs
- Outputs: Two XLR balanced/unbalanced outputs for satellites; two TRS balanced/unbalanced outputs for satellites
- Controls: Volume/gain control; polarity invert switch for a seamless system frequency response, regardless of the subwoofer’s location in the studio; variable 50-200 Hz crossover control to blend perfectly with L/R monitors of all sizes; subwoofer bypass footswitch
The M-Audio BX Subwoofer delivers deep, accurate bass response down to the lowest audible frequencies, picking up where your left/right studio monitors leave off.
Recording professionals know that hearing the extreme low frequencies in music is essential for making accurate mixing adjustments and producing the best recordings. The BX Subwoofer easily fulfills this requirement in a powerful and compact package that won’t take up too much of your valuable studio space.
The frequency response of the M-Audio BX Subwoofer extends down to 20Hz (-3 dB). It uses the highest-quality components for no-compromise performance: a 10” fibreglass/paper composite driver with an oversized magnet and high-temperature 2” voice coil, powered by a 240-watt Class AB all-discrete internal amplifier with a variable 50-200 Hz crossover. The cabinet is constructed of resonant-free ¾” Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) with 1” front and rear baffles, and is heavily braced to eliminate the extraneous cabinet vibrations that can rob a subwoofer of its impact and articulation.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "M-Audio BX Subwoofer" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Proel's Eikon10S is a budget active subwoofer with pro features!
- Active vented sub-woofer
- Long-excursion 10” woofer with PP cone featuring very extended response
- Precisely calculated front tuning port for greater low-frequency extension
- Stereo balanced inputs, outputs and link connectors for MONO and STEREO operation
- Optimised crossover design with hi-cut and lo-cut frequency controls
- High-headroom Class AB 150W amplifier with accurate clip limiter
- Max SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 150 Hz
£279.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.