Tiptop Audio One Sample Player
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Tiptop Audio's One is an essential tool for integrating the power of digital sampling into your eurorack patches.
- Flexible sample player for Eurorack modular systems
- Features super low latency triggering with a 0.25ms response time
- Samples are loaded into the module using microSD card
- Preloaded sample cards are available with sounds from GlitchMachines
- Can also be used to playback CV signals
- Trigger, gate, fade and loop playback modes to suit your material
- Pitch control for audio mangling goodness
- Size: 4HP – Depth: 43mm
- Power: +12V 80ma / -12V 8ma
ONE brings organic sound and super low latency sample playback to the modular. It differs from other sample players in that it handles the digital audio bits as a continuously manipulated electrical flow, a feature inspired by our analogue know-how. This unique core makes ONE truly integral within the Tiptop percussive modular ecosystem thanks to a lightweight and responsive digital circuit with a very analogue feel.
ONE brings a world of colours to the modular right out of the package. We have invited some of the best sound designers in the Industry to create professional sound libraries with content tailored to the unique sonic framework of the modular synthesiser and that fully takes advantage of ONE’s unique qualities. To start with, ONE comes with a SD card loaded with a free set of 60 sounds designed by Glitchmachines. More cards are available to purchase separately each containing carefully selected material with up to 256 sound files. Using your own sample libraries or recordings is easy too, just copy 16 or 24bit mono WAV files onto the SD card, pop the card into ONE and go.
ONE offers several modes of operation, with the primary being the super low latency Trigger mode that retrieves audio data off the SD card adding no artificial processing such as click removal, crossfading, eq or gain normalisation. In this mode, it’s a highly transparent player up to 24 bit 96kHz with no interpolation of the audio data: what you put in is what you get out. With a delay as low as 0.25ms from the moment the trigger hits, ONE offers harmonically dense, clear and detailed audio with a great rhythmic feel.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio One Sample Player" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Wow, how many functions can you put in one module? Well the Expert Sleepers Disting has squashed 16 into a 4HP space!
- 16 in 1 multifunction Eurorack module
- Includes: Adders, VCO's Converters, Rectifiers and more...
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 53mm
- Mk4 version
Chances are you'll want your Eurorack system to produce some sounds; the Doepfer A-110-1 VCO is a great oscillator to do just that!
- Voltage-controlled oscillator for Eurorack
- Eight octave frequency range
- Pulse, saw, triangle and sine waves produced simultaneously
- Pulse width modulation
- Width: 10HP
- Current: 70 mA
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
Put some sonic building blocks in your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Oscillator module
- Oscillator module for Eurorack
- Standard Dreadbox oscillator
- Saw core based
- 3 individual wave outputs
- Tuned at 1V/oct
- Hard sync input
- Wide frequency range( 0.15Hz – 5KHz without CV)
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
Need some oddness? Get the Make Noise Wogglebug, which is a dual random voltage generator, dual VCO and ring mod with a 'woggle' CV out
- Complete Complex Random Voltage system, no external modules necessary
- Two VCOs, Phase Lock Loop, Lag Processor, Clock, Burst Generator and Sample & Hold
- Generates 7 Random Signals simultaneously: Smooth VCO, Woggle VCO, Ring Mod, Stepped, Smooth, Woggle, Burst
- Generates ultra stable, voltage controlled Master Clock
- External inputs for S&H (Heart IN) and Ring-Mod (Influence)
- Disturb button adds performance element
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
Noise is such a useful tool in synthesis, get white, red and blue - as well as random voltages - in your modular with the Doepfer A-118
- Eurorack noise generator
- White noise output
- Coloured noise output with control over red and blue noise amounts
- Random voltage output with controls for rate and level
- Width: 8HP
- Current draw: 20 mA
£169.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.